- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
GWR Sleeper service set to be impacted for eight weeks while work to protect vital rail link to south west continues
Overnight engineering work every Monday to Thursday night from Monday 24 January until Thursday 17 March will mean the railway line between Exeter St Davids and Teignmouth with the Sleeper service returning on Friday 18 March.
Volunteers at North West railway stations for Brew Monday cuppa
Samaritans volunteers will be at railway stations across the North West this week as part of the charity’s Brew Monday campaign.
Volunteers at Birmingham New Street for Brew Monday cuppa
Samaritans volunteers will be at Birmingham New Street station today (Monday 17 January) as part of the charity’s Brew Monday campaign.
Network Rail teams up with Samaritans for Brew Monday
- Samaritans volunteers join Network Rail to host station outreach events, offering vital emotional support and a cuppa to key workers and those using the rail network this winter
- Launching at London Waterloo station, the events also feature inspiring artwork from artists with mental health challenges encouraging connection over a cuppa across Network Rail digital screens, from 17 January
- Britain’s Got Talent multi-media artist Nathan Wyburn recreates uplifting Brew Monday artwork made of coffee live in station
From Brunel to the Battle of Havant - here's 10 fun facts about Portsmouth's railways (and we're starting work on Saturday so please check before you travel)
With our engineers returning to Portsmouth tomorrow (Saturday, 15 January), we delved into the archives to bring you some little-known facts about Pompey's Railway.
Connectivity boost for passengers as rollout of fast and free station Wi-Fi is completed
Passengers and visitors to 19 of Network Rail’s managed stations across the country are now benefitting from fast, free and unlimited Wi-Fi to help them stay connected following a multi-million pound investment.
West Coast main line journeys better protected from flooding
Major work on the West Coast main line to prevent tracks from flooding between Rugby and Milton Keynes is now complete.
Network Rail and The Talent Foundry celebrate completion of programme to inspire young people to pursue careers in rail
Network Rail and The Talent Foundry have completed the initial pilot scheme of the Track to the Future programme, which aims to inspire young people to consider a career in the rail sector.
Results 1 - 8 out of 11475