- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Nuneaton’s historic station clock and footbridge get £4m upgrade
Work is now complete on a major revamp of Nuneaton station’s passenger footbridge to platforms and historic station clock.
New and improved Denmark Hill station delivers first “carbon positive” upgrade on rail network
- First station upgrade in Europe to use photovoltaic ‘film’ to produce more power than new building consumes
- New entrance provides better access for patients and staff to two major London hospitals
- A range of new art and design elements reflect Camberwell's unique, vibrant identity
Last week to have your say on Tram Train stop and Park & Ride plans
People are being reminded to have their say on proposals for a new Tram Train stop and Park & Ride in Templeborough, Rotherham, before a public consultation on the scheme closes on Friday 3 September 2021.
Key rail route to North Wales to be protected from flash flooding
Rail passengers on a key route connecting North Wales to the North West will soon benefit from railway lines which are better protected from flash flooding.
Bryony Gordon, Rebecca Adlington, Jason Fox and Dr Rupy Aujla among the star line-up for Rail Wellbeing Live 2021
- Registration has opened for Rail Wellbeing Live, the rail industry’s biggest free wellbeing event, which returns on 17 to 18 November
- More than 100 speakers and 75 pick ‘n’ mix free sessions to choose from
- New for 2021: 10pm evening sessions to attract frontline workers; and opportunity to nominate colleague for Wellbeing Hero Award.
Passengers reminded to check before travelling as wheel timber renewals between Ely and Peterborough recommence this September
Rail passengers travelling between Ely and Peterborough will benefit from a more reliable service following a programme of wheel timber renewals across four bridges near Manea, starting Saturday 11 September 2021.
Package of essential rail works starts this month to improve reliability between Norwich and London
Network Rail will carry out essential track and maintenance works between Marks Tey and Chelmsford on the busy London to Norwich main line on some weekends in September, October and November.
Central station tours reopen with Glasgow School of Art onboard
Much-loved behind-the-scenes tours of Glasgow Central station are about to restart following lockdown and now feature a brand-new underground museum, created in partnership with The Glasgow School of Art.
Results 41 - 48 out of 11219