- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Multimillion-pound engineering works over the holiday period to benefit passengers in south London and Sussex
Network Rail engineers worked around the clock over Christmas and New Year to deliver vital rail upgrades across Sussex and south London.
Network Rail reaches major milestone on £1.2billion East Coast Upgrade as all four tracks into King’s Cross are lifted for the first time in decades to allow sewer reconstruction
- Major progress was made at King’s Cross during a six-day closure over Christmas, including work to reconstruct Camden Sewer which runs beneath the tracks
- Teams lifted all four tracks entering the station for the first time in over 40 years
- The East Coast Upgrade will bring a more modern, reliable railway for passengers, improving journeys between London, the North of England and Scotland
- Network Rail and train operators on the East Coast Main Line are thanking passengers for their patience following the six-day closure at King’s Cross
Better journeys for Kent passengers after New Year improvements to London's 'main arteries' completed
Teams of engineers have worked 24/7 over Christmas and the New Year to renew and upgrade railways across south-east London and Kent, providing better journeys for passengers in 2021.
Essential weekend engineering work will be taking place over January and February on the Great Eastern and Southend Victoria lines.
Network Rail is reminding passengers to check before travelling as weekend upgrade and renewal works will be taking place on the Great Eastern main line and on the Southend Victoria line this January and February to improve reliability for train services.
Network Rail staff worked between Christmas and New Year to improve the railway for passengers on lines from London Waterloo to Surrey, Hampshire and Wiltshire
Network Rail staff worked tirelessly between Christmas and the New Year to improve the railway for passengers on a series of projects across London, Surrey, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
Major upgrade to railway bridge in Sheffield means temporary changes to towpath
A Network Rail investment of £1.4million to strengthen a railway bridge over the River Don will mean the temporary closure of a section of the Tinsley towpath.
All the rail improvements delivered across the Anglia region this Christmas
Network Rail’s engineers worked over the Christmas and New Year period to deliver a major package of upgrades throughout the Anglia region to make rail travel safer and more reliable for passengers and freight customers.
Railway worker recognised in New Year’s Honours list for improving inclusivity
A Network Rail Wales employee has been awarded an MBE for his work to boost inclusivity within the rail industry, particularly with the LGBT+ community
Results 41 - 48 out of 10524