- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Rail improvements for Manchester to Glossop line passengers
Major railway improvements are taking place this August to improve future journeys for passengers on the Manchester to Glossop line.
Brilliant boost for Barmouth economy in next stage of viaduct restoration
Local contractors Alun Griffiths secure contract for the final stage of the Barmouth Viaduct upgrade project
Network Rail launches art exhibition celebrating rail travel
Winners of the 'Wish I was There' Competition are unveiled at an exhibition launched at London's Waterloo station
Public consultation launches for new Tram Train stop and Park & Ride
Plans are progressing for a new Tram Train stop and Park & Ride in Templeborough, Rotherham.
Shocking footage released of children playing on live railway lines
Network Rail has released alarming footage of children playing near live railway lines in Worcestershire as a warning to local families during the summer holidays.
Track work is a big lift for Levenmouth rail project
The Levenmouth rail link project has taken another huge step forward with the start of work to remove the old disused track and redundant infrastructure from the former branch line.
Majority of Anglia’s rail network open for business as usual over August Bank Holiday as railway continues to welcome back passengers
Passengers travelling by train this bank holiday in the Anglia region will be able to do so as Network Rail’s engineering work has been planned to minimise disruption.
Majority of rail network open for business as usual over August Bank Holiday as railway continues to welcome back passengers
- Vast majority of the rail network – over 95% – will be open for business as usual over the August Bank Holiday
- Some routes will be affected by the upgrade works taking place, so passengers should plan ahead
- The railway expects people to follow government guidance and out of respect for others, wear a face covering in busy indoor settings unless they are exempt
Results 9 - 16 out of 11076