- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Major track improvements underway in latest stage of Transpennine Route Upgrade
Work is now underway on a major project to renew the track between York and Church Fenton as part of the Transpennine Route Upgrade.
Major railway improvements in Bridlington – Network Rail upgrades signalling and track this month
- Major work is taking place to upgrade the signalling system and track in Bridlington this month
- Improvements will be carried out over nine days to reduce future disruption and bring a modern, more reliable railway for passengers
- No trains to/from Bridlington between Saturday 23 and Sunday 31 October – busses will connect passengers between Driffield and Bridlington/Filey/Scarborough
Track works improve reliability for freight and passengers in Felixstowe
Over a mile of rail has been renewed on the Felixstowe branch line, to improve reliability for passenger and freight trains.
Barnack Road reopens over two weeks earlier than planned – Network Rail continues with final stages of tunnel repairs
Network Rail has today (Wednesday 13 October) reopened Barnack Road in Stamford – over two weeks ahead of schedule - as engineers continue with the final stages of work to strengthen Stamford Tunnel.
East Coast Digital Programme selects Atkins and Thales as key partners for Heritage rail vehicles Pathfinder Project
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, and Thales have been appointed by Network Rail to deliver an industry-first pathfinder project for Heritage Rail Projects as part of the East Coast Digital Programme.
Fearne Cotton and Paul Merson join Rail Wellbeing Live 2021 line-up
- The rail industry’s largest free health and wellbeing event, Rail Wellbeing Live, returns online next month (17 to 18 November)
- 100+ inspiring speakers and 75 pick ‘n’ mix free sessions to choose from
- 10pm evening sessions have been added to the 2021 agenda.
Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple station
Passengers travelling to and from Barnstaple will now enjoy a cleaner and brighter looking station after a team of volunteers from Network Rail helped smarten up the station and platform.
Brighter Journeys campaign comes to Liverpool Lime Street station
A new rail industry mental health awareness campaign called Brighter Journeys is bringing the outdoors in to Liverpool Lime Street station to put smiles on passengers’ faces.
Results 9 - 16 out of 11283