- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Network Rail and Transport for London bring step-free access to Hayes & Harlington station
- Station upgrade includes new ticket hall and lifts
- Upgrades delivered as part of the Crossrail project ahead of the Elizabeth line opening next year
- Step-free journeys can be made across TfL Rail between Paddington, Reading and Heathrow
Changes to services between Littlehampton and Brighton as Network Rail engineers tackle landslip risk site at Hove
- In order to stabilise the cutting and protect the railway from rockfall, engineers will be installing 1,012 rock bolts into the ground
- Passengers are advised to check either Southern or National Rail enquiry websites before they travel as services between Littlehampton and Brighton will change
Hit railway TV series showcases history of iconic North East landmark
In tonight’s episode (Monday, 13 September) of ‘The Architecture the Railways Built’, presenter Tim Dunn explores the history of Newcastle’s High Level Bridge which spans the river Tyne.
New station safety campaign launched at Bristol Temple Meads and Reading stations
Network Rail has launched a new campaign to educate passengers on the importance of safety in railway stations and encourage passengers to be careful around stations.
Huge demand for Birmingham New Street forgotten tunnel tour
Thirty lucky members of the public are being given tours of a forgotten underground tunnel at Birmingham New Street station as part of Birmingham Heritage Week.
Grade II listed Lancaster station footbridge restored for passengers
Passengers can now enjoy a completely restored Grade II listed railway footbridge at Lancaster station.
Barmouth Viaduct restoration recommences following summer staycation boost
Network Rail is reminding passengers that work to restore Barmouth Viaduct restarts this weekend, after one of the busiest summer seasons in living memory
Engineers race to fix 25,000-volt overhead cables on Cross City line
Passengers are being warned of disruption between Birmingham New Street and Lichfield Trent Valley after overhead power cables were damaged on the northern section of the Cross City line.
Results 17 - 24 out of 11219