- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Network Rail issues notice of road closure to survey railway bridge on Vicarton Street, Girvan
Vicarton Street, Girvan will be closed from 22:00hrs on Tuesday 05 December until
06:00hrs on Wednesday 06 December
Passengers urged to check before travelling as more wintry weather expected on Scotland’s Railway.
Rail passengers are being advised to check their journeys before travelling as more adverse weather moves across Scotland this week.
£3.9bn confirmed for next phase of Transpennine Route Upgrade
New ground has been broken today on the Transpennine Route Upgrade, as the Minister for Rail announced a £3.9bn funding boost to the North’s most transformative rail project.
Airborne bridges and railway revamps in the Midlands this Christmas
Major upgrades to the railway this Christmas and New Year will see a new platform bridge lifted in Lichfield, vital trackside equipment upgraded in Birmingham and work continuing on HS2.
East Coast Digital Programme progresses and introduces new customer communications
- Delivery of further upgrade work marks progress towards digital signalling on East Coast Main Line
- Report published by Transport Focus highlights passenger priorities for communicating digital signalling
- New East Coast Digital Programmme website and campaign material launched, explaining digital signalling and providing information about passenger impacts of work
Core path reinstated as Balgray Reservoir bridge re-opens
Network Rail has completed work to replace a bridge on a key walking route over the railway near Balgray Reservoir in East Renfrewshire.
Network Rail launches Cardiff masterplanning for key city centre regeneration opportunity
Network Rail is launching its masterplanning process around Cardiff Central Station, which will see the comprehensive design and redevelopment of over 10 acres of railway land and the delivery of new homes.
Scotland’s Railway working hard to beat big freeze
Engineers will be working around-the-clock to keep Scotland’s Railway running as freezing conditions continue to grip the county.
Results 17 - 24 out of 13017