- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Network Rail completes major signalling work near Peterborough ready for freight trains to begin diving under East Coast Main Line this winter
- Network Rail completes vital stage of work in a project to install a tunnel at Werrington, north of Peterborough
- Engineers completed work on the signalling system over the weekend- with no disruption to passenger train services
- Essential work will now take place to test the new tunnel ready for freight trains to use it from this winter
Network Rail prepares to install new accessible footbridge at Suggitt’s Lane
Major work will take place later this month on a project to install a new accessible footbridge over the railway at Suggitt’s Lane in Cleethorpes - which will connect people in the seaside town with the beachfront.
Bletchley station ‘blooming great’ after railway volunteer day
Railway workers and community volunteers have joined forces to make Bletchley station more pleasant for passengers.
Forth Bridge Experience to Host Online Community Drop-Ins
The Queensferry community will have the chance to hear about revised proposals to install a bridge walk and visitor hub at the south side of the Forth Bridge.
Network Rail using innovative fibre-optic technology to boost railway safety and performance
Network Rail has awarded a contract to a consortium led by Thales Ground Transportation Systems Ltd to develop and trial Fibre Optic Acoustic Sensing (FOAS) technology that will support improvements in safety and performance on the railway.
Major track upgrade completed at Bristol East Junction
The completion of this project has resulted in a clever new track layout and state of the art signalling equipment, meaning passengers will experience better journeys when travelling to and from Bristol Temple Meads station.
Fish rescued from River Trent during major railway viaduct upgrades
Ecologists are relocating fish in the River Trent during work to protect two major railway viaducts on the West Coast main line.
Railway improvements mean better journeys for Chiltern passengers
Chiltern main line rail passengers travelling between London and Birmingham will soon benefit from smoother more reliable journeys.
Results 33 - 40 out of 11219