- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
A sign of things to come at Leven
Network Rail is advising people who are using the disused Leven railway corridor to ‘be aware’ as activity increases ahead of work to reinstate the line.
This is a platform alteration – all change at London King’s Cross next month as Network Rail continues to transform track layout
- Network Rail is improving the track layout at London King’s Cross and reopening a disused tunnel in the main stage of a £1.2billion upgrade of the East Coast Main Line
- Slightly reduced services continue to run over the Easter bank holiday for passengers making essential journeys, and people are urged to minimise travel
- No trains to/from London King’s Cross on Friday 23, Saturday 24 or Sunday 25 April
- Platforms 0-6 will reopen for passengers on 26 April as work begins at platforms 7-11
Super-fast Northampton railway upgrades complete for passengers
A year’s worth of work to upgrade the railway in Northampton has been completed in just five days by Network Rail.
Fewer rail delays between London and Cambridge following completion of track works
Over two miles of track has been replaced on the West Anglia Main Line which will reduce the number of delays caused by track faults for passengers travelling between Liverpool Street, Stansted and Cambridge.
New signals for Kingston, Richmond and Twickenham set to improve train services in South West London
New signals will be switched on in South West London, this Easter introducing modern, more reliable equipment to improve rail journeys for passengers.
Signalling upgrade sees Birmingham New Street platform changes
Passengers at Birmingham New Street are being urged to check their platforms throughout 2021 while major signalling upgrades take place to improve future journeys.
Passengers urged to check before they travel as Anglia’s rail network set for upgrades this Easter
Passengers who need to travel into London from Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex over Easter are urged to check their journeys in advance as Network Rail plans to carry out major upgrades to improve reliability on the busy main line and Southend branch lines.
Protected species to benefit from industry first licence deal
Network Rail is the first organisation in the country to sign a ground-breaking agreement designed to enable works whilst improving the natural habitat of the great crested newt.
Results 65 - 72 out of 10809