- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Sussex news
Bigger and better Gatwick Airport station opens to passengers
- New, second concourse and airport entrance doubling the space available to the millions of passengers who use the station each year
- Eight new escalators and five new lifts providing significantly enhanced accessibility as well as four new stairways and widened platforms
- Quicker journey times between Brighton and London on some services.
Signalling upgrades to impact services in South London during February half term
Rail passengers in South London are being advised to plan ahead as Network Rail completes a major signalling upgrade in February 2024.
Bigger and better Gatwick Airport station to open on 21 November
A new look Gatwick Airport station is set to open to passengers on Tuesday 21 November, transforming the journey from train to plane and giving passengers travelling between Brighton and London easier, faster, more reliable journeys.
Network Rail confirms appointment of Lucy McAuliffe to run the railway in Sussex
Network Rail’s Southern region has appointed Lucy McAuliffe as its permanent Sussex route director to lead the operation of one of the busiest rail networks in the country.
This World Mental Health Day - Network Rail’s Southern region is encouraging Londoners to ‘Make a Connection’
Network Rail has joined digital charity Mental Health Innovations and the wider rail industry to remind the public that help is just a text message away this World Mental Health Day.
Catching the fall: Network Rail gearing up to ready the railway for Autumn
- Leaves on the line are no joke – Autumn is the railway’s most challenging season
- Our fleet of 25 specialist leaf-busting trains are working round-the-clock to jet wash the rails and clear leaves from the line to keep passengers moving
- This year, the fleet is expected to travel the equivalent of 12 times around the Earth
Ticket barriers added to help ease crowding at London Victoria station
Quicker journeys through station as Network Rail’s £30m congestion scheme set to complete by March 2024.
Network Rail’s Southern region is reminding passengers to be kind and to respect colleagues after new data revealed a surge in verbal and physical attacks in stations
Network Rail’s Southern region has launched a new campaign reminding passengers that 'Behind Every Uniform is Someone Just Like You' after new data revealed an increase in verbal and physical assaults across stations.
Results 1 - 8 out of 130