You lose if you step onto the tracks during school shut-down
- Parents urged to hammer home railway safety message before it’s too late
- Child railway trespass injuries always spike during school closures
- 1st ever opportunity to tune into railway safety lessons from home
Network Rail announces new measures to support retailers and tenants
Network Rail today announced swift and significant measures aimed at supporting retailers in Britain’s busiest and biggest stations, and small business tenants across their commercial estate, as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic begins to severely impact trading.
TV documentary shows daily challenges faced by Network Rail staff
Station manager Craig Stenning and his team are seen trying to keep train passengers moving safely through Britain’s busiest interchange in an ITV documentary on Network Rail tomorrow (Thurs) night.
Director for National Passenger & Customer Experience joins Network Services
Charlene Wallace has joined Network Rail as director for National Passenger & Customer Experience in the Network Services Directorate.
Primetime ITV documentary goes behind the scenes at Network Rail
Operations manager Rob Bligh plays a key role in Network Rail’s response to flooding disruption in the opening episode of a new ITV series airing this week.
UPDATE: Euston passengers urged to check before they travel on Monday
- thinned-out timetable in operation between Watford Junction and Euston
- services as far afield as Blackpool, Manchester and Birmingham affected
- first of two nights of repairs to South Kenton overhead wire damage begins at 9pm tonight
- rail industry advice to passengers is “check before you travel"
Euston passengers urged to complete journeys early this evening
Passengers wanting to travel to or from London Euston are urged to complete journeys early this evening (Sunday 8 March).
Results 1 - 8 out of 1592