- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Passengers asked to plan ahead as rail companies work hard to support Christmas journeys
- As the rail industry works together to help people travel with confidence this Christmas, passengers are asked to plan in advance and book their outward and return journeys
- 95% of the network is running as usual over the Christmas and New Year period, with essential engineering work taking place at key locations
- Upgrade work will improve train reliability for passengers on several routes and boost connectivity between England and Scotland on the East Coast Main Line
Britain’s railway stations go purple to celebrate disabled people worldwide
Rays of purple light will beam from railway stations across the country on Thursday (3 December) as the rail industry joins the global #PurpleLightUp movement and celebrates the contribution of disabled people around the world.
Network Rail partners with White Ribbon UK to help tackle domestic abuse
Network Rail, the owner and operator of Britain’s rail network, has been approved as a White Ribbon UK-accredited organisation, demonstrating its commitment to encouraging collective action to change the behaviour and culture that leads to abuse or violence against women.
Five triumph as next phase of railway station design competition is announced
Network Rail and RIBA Competitions have revealed the names of the five design practices selected to compete in the next phase of their competition to shape the future of Britain’s railway stations.
Network Rail celebrates recognition as one of the top 20 apprentice employers in England
Network Rail is celebrating a milestone achievement as the company was named as one of the top 20 apprentice employers in England in the National Apprenticeship Service’s Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers for 2020.
New ‘most-bashed bridge in Britain’ revealed as Network Rail relaunches campaign ahead of annual spike in incidents
- Network Rail reveals new ‘most-bashed bridge in Britain’ which was struck once a fortnight on average in the last year ahead of annual spike in incidents coinciding with Black Friday and Christmas
- Figures show railway bridges are struck five times every day on average across Britain, causing almost half a million minutes of delays for rail passengers.
- ‘Lorries Can’t Limbo’ campaign rolled out to motorway service stations, reminding drivers to ‘Wise Up, Size Up’ before starting their journeys
RMT General Secretary Mick Cash speaks to Rail Wellbeing Live about his mental health
- Mick Cash, RMT General Secretary, suffered ‘meltdown’ earlier this year
- For first time Mick has bravely told his story to Rail Wellbeing Live
- The industry leader hopes that by speaking-up, he encourages others to seek help
Results 49 - 56 out of 1686