- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Network Rail and Porterbrook to showcase Britain’s green trains of the future at COP26
Network Rail has today announced plans to work with rolling stock owner and asset manager, Porterbrook, to showcase some of the best of British low-carbon train technology at the UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26), which will be held in Glasgow later this year.
Network Rail joins leading railway organisations from across the globe in further commitment to tackling climate change
In another landmark on Network Rail’s journey to provide a better and greener railway for all, Britain’s rail infrastructure operator has joined railway organisations from around the world in signing the International Union of Railways (UIC) Climate declaration.
Network Rail responds to Williams-Shapps Plan for Rail
Network Rail has responded to the publication of the Williams-Shapps Plan for Rail.
Passengers urged to plan ahead as Network Rail gears up for £80m railway upgrades over Late May Bank Holiday
- Network Rail carrying out 620 upgrade projects worth £80m to improve railway for passengers
- Those looking to travel by train over the Late May Bank Holiday are urged to plan their journeys in advance and travel at quieter times where possible
Network Rail takes on first cohort of placements under Government’s Kickstart scheme
12 young people have become the first to join Network Rail under the Government’s Kickstart scheme, with more to follow in the weeks and months ahead.
Network Rail and RIBA announce railway station design competition winner
Edinburgh-based architectural practice, 7N Architects, has won a competition to shape Britain’s future railways, Network Rail and the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) have announced today.
Network Rail listed in Times Top 50 Employers for Women
Network Rail has today (29 April) been named as one of the top 50 employers for women in Britain.
Network Rail invites £1bn private sector investment in telecoms infrastructure to upgrade rail network for passengers
- Private sector companies invited to invest in Britain’s rail telecoms network in return for the right to commercialise spare capacity
- Deal – which could save Network Rail up to £1bn – would enable increased reliability and train performance, improve safety for passengers and frontline workers, and make a meaningful contribution to boosting connectivity for passengers
- Proposal supports wider Government objectives to boost connectivity capability in rural areas
Results 17 - 24 out of 1686