- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central: Central news
Passengers urged to travel either side of August bank holiday as rail upgrades take place between Birmingham and London
- Multiple railway upgrades are taking place through the ‘Coventry corridor’ between 29-31 August and on Sunday 6 September
- This means no direct trains between the West Midlands and London Euston
- Passengers advised to plan ahead and travel before and after the bank holiday weekend
- Continue following Government advice on the use of public transport – wear a face covering, maintain a distance from others and avoid peak times where possible
Lorry drivers urged to follow correct A5 diversions to avoid Britain’s most bashed railway bridge
Drivers are being urged to follow in full A5 diversions around Lichfield next week to avoid hitting Britain’s most bashed railway bridge.
New West Midlands training facilities help develop future railway signallers
New training facilities have opened in the West Midlands to train railway staff to keep the rail network running safely.
Runcorn Rover’s Return: Railway workers rescue couple’s missing pooch
A couple has been reunited with their much-loved missing pet dog after a four-day search of the railway in Cheshire.
Passenger satisfaction is priority for new Grand Rail Collaboration chair
A West Midlands rail industry group committed to boosting train reliability and passenger satisfaction has appointed a new chair.
Results 1 - 5 out of 5