- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central: Central news
Platform changes at Birmingham New Street during 18-month signalling upgrade
Passengers at Birmingham New Street are being urged to check their platforms throughout 2021 while major work takes place to improve future journeys.
Passengers reminded of Wolverhampton station lift improvements
Passengers are being reminded about work starting next week to overhaul a lift which serves one of Wolverhampton station’s busiest platforms.
Passengers to benefit from new lift at Wolverhampton station
Passengers are being advised about work starting next month to renew the platform 1 lift at Wolverhampton station.
Passengers urged to check their platforms during New Street resignalling work
Passengers at Birmingham New Street are being urged to check their platforms throughout 2021 while major work takes place to improve journeys.
West Midlands and Chiltern passengers asked to plan ahead when travelling over Christmas
- Chiltern main line and West Midlands passengers should plan ahead if using the railway during the government’s Christmas travel window between 23 and 27 December
- People should reserve seats on long distance trains, travel at quieter times and follow all safety advice to stop the spread of coronavirus
- Railway improvements include ongoing work at Birmingham New Street station as part of major signalling upgrade on 25 and 26 December
Birmingham New Street’s Christmas Eve meal returns as take-away for 2020
Birmingham New Street’s highly successful Christmas Eve meal for the city’s homeless is returning this year – but with a difference.
Safety plea to pedestrians after shocking near miss near Princes Risborough
Network Rail and Chiltern Railways today issued a plea to Princes Risborough residents to use Ridgway Path level crossing safely after a jogger narrowly missed being hit by a train.
'Formula One pit stop-style' repairs keep passengers and freight moving on the Chiltern main line
A huge railway junction repair was completed in record time on the Chiltern main line after a major fault was found on a vital section of track.
Results 49 - 56 out of 71