- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central: Central news
Top travel tips for Cheltenham Festival railway racegoers
Cheltenham Festival-goers travelling by train from Birmingham New Street are being given top tips to help them get off to a winning start for 2022.
Learn more about Leamington Spa rail bridge upgrade this Easter
Passengers and residents in Leamington Spa are being invited to find out more about an essential railway bridge upgrade this Easter.
Track and drainage upgrades complete on major Midlands rail route
Essential work to improve future journeys for passengers and freight on a major rail route into Birmingham is complete.
Sunday strengthening for Wolverhampton to Shrewsbury line
Engineers are protecting the railway from very wet weather over the next four Sundays between Wolverhampton and Shrewsbury.
Sniffer dogs join fight against Midlands and Chiltern main line metal thieves
Specially trained sniffer dogs are now being used to track down metal thieves who cause major delays to passengers and freight on the Chiltern main line and key West Midlands rail routes.
Storm Eunice: rail travel warning for Midlands passengers
- Rail companies in Network Rail's Central route strongly recommend people do not to travel by train on Friday.
- Railway teams worked flat out to get the Chiltern main line and Midlands rail routes moving after Storm Dudley.
- A fly-away mattress blew onto tracks near Stourbridge and gale force winds damaged a platform roof at Wolverhampton station.
- Storm Eunice is on its way and speed restrictions will be in place for trains across the entire country on Friday 18 February.
Railway work to affect CrossCountry services from next weekend
Rail passengers are being advised of changes to journeys over nine days this month while essential engineering work takes place at Water Orton in North Warwickshire and Duddeston in Birmingham.
Railway station outreach helps more than 300 homeless people
Over 300 people sleeping rough have been helped by a pioneering partnership between housing and homelessness charity Shelter, and two of Network Rail’s largest railway stations.
Results 9 - 16 out of 99