- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
No trains into London south of Potters Bar and Gordon Hill this weekend as work ramps up on the East Coast Upgrade
- Major improvement work means there are no trains to/from King’s Cross this weekend (Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 January)
- Buses also replace trains between Peterborough and Hitchin this weekend
- People must follow the latest Government guidance and only travel for limited reasons
- Further changes to services ahead of partial closure at King’s Cross between March and June
Big Push – Network Rail installs 11,000 tonne railway tunnel in UK first
An 11,000 tonne curved concrete box has been successfully pushed under the East Coast Main Line near Peterborough, in a first for UK engineering.
Train services resume at Rotherham Central station for passengers who must travel
Network Rail has reopened the lines at Rotherham Central this morning (Friday 22 January) after heavy rain flooded the tracks.
Dog takes engineering train from Long Eaton to Burton after Network Rail workers rescue him from the tracks
When Network Rail teams spotted Luka wandering along the tracks in Long Eaton, he got on board an engineering train to Burton, before being reunited with his owners.
Heavy rain closes railway line in Rotherham – passengers making essential journeys urged to check before travelling
- No trains will call at Rotherham Central today (Wednesday 20 January) due to heavy downpours
- People should continue to follow the latest Government guidance and must stay at home except for limited reasons
- If you must travel, check your journey and allow plenty of time
Network Rail begins vital work to protect embankment next to Sherburn in Elmet station so reliable services can continue
Network Rail teams will begin vital work next week on a £413,000 project to strengthen the embankment next to Sherburn in Elmet station.
Leeds station showcases new artwork and lights up green and blue in support of annual Brew Monday campaign
- Network Rail has partnered with the Samaritans to promote annual Brew Monday campaign
- Charlie Mackesy, author of the smash hit The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, has also got involved this year to encourage people to reach out over a virtual cuppa and chat to those they care about during the winter months
- Charlie has created a bespoke animated illustration, which will be featured across Network Rail stations, including Leeds, from today (Monday, 18 January)
- Leeds station historic dark arches also lit up green and blue to support the initiative
Mural made by local school children welcomes passengers to revamped station
A new mural now takes pride of place at a newly revamped station welcoming passengers into Castleford.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1304