- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Sunderland station entrance opens doors
Sunderland's multi-million-pound southern train station entrance has officially opened its doors today (Friday December 8).
Significant investment in southern end of Midland Main Line this Christmas
Network Rail engineers will be working hard delivering presents to passengers on – and above – the railway.
Developer announced for York Central
McLaren Property and Arlington Real Estate have been selected as the strategic developer for one of the UK’s largest city centre regeneration schemes.
Upgrades on the Midland Main Line continue over the festive period
Essential work will continue over Christmas to prepare the Midland Main Line for electrification between Kettering and Wigston as passengers are advised to check before travelling on 27 December.
£3.9bn confirmed for next phase of Transpennine Route Upgrade
New ground has been broken today on the Transpennine Route Upgrade, as the Minister for Rail announced a £3.9bn funding boost to the North’s most transformative rail project.
East Coast Digital Programme progresses and introduces new customer communications
- Delivery of further upgrade work marks progress towards digital signalling on East Coast Main Line
- Report published by Transport Focus highlights passenger priorities for communicating digital signalling
- New East Coast Digital Programmme website and campaign material launched, explaining digital signalling and providing information about passenger impacts of work
Construction milestones reached on Hope Valley Railway Upgrade
Further developments on the Hope Valley Railway Upgrade are in place, as we undertake essential improvements to the line between Manchester and Sheffield.
Recent line closures have seen major work completed, with key milestones hit by the project team.
Lincolnshire level crossing to reopen to motorists next week after temporary closure
Network Rail is working to reopen a level crossing in Lincolnshire on Monday morning after damage caused by a road traffic collision had forced it to temporarily close to motorists.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1824