- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Network Rail boosts reliability of Charnwood level crossing this month
Network Rail is carrying out work to improve Rearsby level crossing in Charnwood later this month to make sure it remains fit for purpose for years to come.
Major railway improvements get underway around Manchester this month – passengers reminded to check their journeys
At the end of this month, railway engineers will be making major improvements to track and railway bridges between Manchester Victoria and Stalybridge and Manchester Victoria and Rochdale.
Over £50,000 raised for Yorkshire hospice in rail industry fundraiser
- Rail industry colleagues have worked together to operate a charter train in aid of Martin House Children’s Hospice.
- Passengers at the event helped to raise over £50,000 for the charity so far.
- Rail industry partners have also donated prizes to be auctioned online until Friday 9 July.
Work begins on major Access for All scheme at Finsbury Park railway station this month
Network Rail is poised to start work on a major scheme to improve accessibility for passengers at Finsbury Park railway station – a key location on the network and a strategic interchange for services across London.
A6003 reopens as Network Rail continues with final stage of Manton bridge reconstruction
The A6003 in Rutland, which links Oakham and Uppingham, has reopened following major work on a £2.8million project to fully reconstruct Manton bridge.
Network Rail completes track improvements between York and Church Fenton
- Weekend work to upgrade the track between York and Church Fenton delivered on time
- Around 450 metres of track, sleepers and ballast replaced over two days
- A lightning strike late last night caused a signalling fault affecting first trains this morning - passengers urged to check before they travel via National Rail Enquiries.
Keeping the East Coast Digital Programme on track – Further weekend closures on Northern City Line confirmed
Network Rail and Great Northern have confirmed that there will be additional weekend closures of the Northern City Line between Finsbury Park and Moorgate to enable work on the East Coast Digital Programme to remain on track.
Network Rail begins work on new accessible footbridge at Suggitt’s Lane
Work is underway on a project to build a new accessible footbridge over the railway at Suggitt’s Lane in Cleethorpes.
Results 49 - 56 out of 1457