- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Wessex news
Passengers reminded to check before travelling during Early May bank holiday rail improvement works
- Following the successful delivery of rail upgrades at Easter, Network Rail will be at work from 1-4 May 2021, when engineers will be improving the railway to deliver real improvements for passengers and freight users.
- People should continue to follow Government guidance around the use of public transport and minimise the number of journeys they make where possible
REMINDER! Guildford’s railway set for new footbridge, plus upgraded track and signalling this Easter
Guildford is set for a large programme of railway improvements this Easter, putting the finishing touches to the biggest improvements to the area in 40 years.
REMINDER! New signals for Kingston, Richmond and Twickenham set to improve train services in South West London this Easter
New signals will be switched on in South West London this Easter introducing modern, more reliable equipment to improve rail journeys for passengers.
Major railway track renewal through Brockenhurst station, Hampshire, means changes to trains and diversions for motorists
A busy level crossing on the A337 in Hampshire will be closed for two weekends in April to allow worn-out track to be replaced by Network Rail.
Musician apologises for picture taken on the railway near Basingstoke to promote debut single
A MUSICIAN who naïvely posed for a PR photograph on railway tracks to promote his debut single Dracula is urging others not to risk their lives by making the same mistake.
New signals for Kingston, Richmond and Twickenham set to improve train services in South West London
New signals will be switched on in South West London, this Easter introducing modern, more reliable equipment to improve rail journeys for passengers.
New signals point the way to more reliable services for passengers on Surrey and Berkshire’s royal railway
Network Rail has completed almost week of engineering work on the line from Staines to Windsor and Eton Riverside to improve services and boost the reliability of the railway for decades to come.
VIDEO - Lockdown lift and start of spring sparks youth rail safety warning across SW London, Surrey, Hampshire and Dorset
New data has revealed there was a shocking 48% increase in youth trespass incidents on Network Rail routes from London Waterloo after the region emerged from the first national lockdown.
- Shocking stats1 reveal that the lifting of lockdown in July 2020 prompted a surge in the number of trespass incidents on railways in Surrey, Hampshire and Dorset
- Network Rail and British Transport Police urge parents to discuss rail safety with their children before British Summer Time starts
- New safety film – Parallel Lines- will be broadcast into schools on 18 March by Network Rail’s education partner LearnLive
Results 1 - 8 out of 565