- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Wessex news
Shocking image caught on camera of a woman attempting to cross the track at Hilsea, near Portsmouth, with a pushchair
Network Rail is warning passengers about the dangers of trespass after a woman was caught on camera as she tried to cross the track with her pram at Hilsea station.
Network Rail awards bridge strengthening contract
Network Rail has awarded a contract to carry out strengthening work to three railway bridges on our Wessex route in the South of England
Improvements for passengers across South London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent over the August Bank Holiday
Network Rail engineers worked tirelessly over the August Bank Holiday to deliver vital rail upgrades for passengers across the company’s Southern Region.
Work to prepare for improvements to Ashtead level crossing about to begin
Work to prepare for an upgrade to the track through Ashtead station and level crossing in Surrey starts next week, with work taking place every night.
Passengers reminded to plan ahead over the Bank Holiday weekend as vital work takes place to improve railway in South West London and Surrey
- Network Rail engineering works will affect some services in SW London and Surrey as track and other equipment set for renewal
- Passengers should check their journey before they travel as some South Western Railway and Southern services will be affected.
- Those who are travelling by rail should wear a face covering unless they are exempt. Passengers should also travel at quieter times and maintain a distance from others wherever possible
Festival of Britain sculpture returns to London Waterloo
A “lost” sculpture originally created for the Festival of Britain is coming back to London Waterloo station after almost 70 years, thanks to Network Rail and Historic England.
Network Rail’s Southern Region completes roll out of secure radio capability, as Wessex route goes live to improve its emergency and incident response
Network Rail Southern region has completed the rollout of a new digital secure radio system across its network, as Wessex route joins Sussex and Kent in introducing Airwave to its front-line responders, speeding up response times to improve train performance and improving links with the emergency services.
Vital upgrade to the track through Ashtead station and level crossing means no trains during the weekend of 5-6 September – and a special bus service for local residents
A vital upgrade to the track through Ashtead station and level crossing in Surrey will mean no Southern or South Western Railway trains will run between Epsom and Dorking/Effingham Junction from Saturday 5 September until the early morning of Monday 7 September.
Results 73 - 80 out of 592