- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Wessex news
Network Rail announces major investment in busy Wessex route this Christmas
A busy railway junction in London will be rebuilt this Christmas as part of an investment programme to improve punctuality on trains into Waterloo.
Network Rail mural to remember families who lost their home in the Worcester Park fire
Network Rail has joined forces with street artist Lionel Stanhope to establish a mural to honour the residents of Richmond House in Worcester Park who lost their homes following a fire in September 2019.
Shocking image caught on camera of a woman attempting to cross the track at Hilsea, near Portsmouth, with a pushchair
Network Rail is warning passengers about the dangers of trespass after a woman was caught on camera as she tried to cross the track with her pram at Hilsea station.
Network Rail awards bridge strengthening contract
Network Rail has awarded a contract to carry out strengthening work to three railway bridges on our Wessex route in the South of England
Improvements for passengers across South London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent over the August Bank Holiday
Network Rail engineers worked tirelessly over the August Bank Holiday to deliver vital rail upgrades for passengers across the company’s Southern Region.
Work to prepare for improvements to Ashtead level crossing about to begin
Work to prepare for an upgrade to the track through Ashtead station and level crossing in Surrey starts next week, with work taking place every night.
Passengers reminded to plan ahead over the Bank Holiday weekend as vital work takes place to improve railway in South West London and Surrey
- Network Rail engineering works will affect some services in SW London and Surrey as track and other equipment set for renewal
- Passengers should check their journey before they travel as some South Western Railway and Southern services will be affected.
- Those who are travelling by rail should wear a face covering unless they are exempt. Passengers should also travel at quieter times and maintain a distance from others wherever possible
Festival of Britain sculpture returns to London Waterloo
A “lost” sculpture originally created for the Festival of Britain is coming back to London Waterloo station after almost 70 years, thanks to Network Rail and Historic England.
Results 89 - 96 out of 610