- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Wessex news
London Waterloo trials new high-definition colour screen to provide better passenger information
Network Rail Southern region is spearheading a trial of full-colour, high-definition customer information display at London Waterloo station to provide passengers with high quality train running information.
Work to deliver car park improvements for passengers reaches the half way point
The work to improve station car parks across the South has reached half-way as part of Network Rail and South Western Railway’s commitment to improve facilities for passengers.
Trial of electric strimmers and trimmers to improve conditions for staff and railway neighbours
Network Rail is trialling new battery-powered hedge trimmers and strimmers that are quieter, much lighter and friendlier to the environment than their petrol-powered counterparts.
Network Rail backs mural in Vauxhall celebrating a historic record at the most famous pleasure garden of the 19th Century
Historic railway bridges have been transformed into stunning pieces of art thanks to Network Rail’s unique partnership with community groups, schools, and artists.
Vital upgrades for Somerset and Dorset passengers completed on time
- Nine days of major engineering work, which started on 13 June, completed on time
- Passengers will benefit from a more reliable railway with 400 metres of new track laid at Gillingham
- New roof and improvements at Sherborne station, ahead of new cycle racks due to be installed shortly
- Templecombe station given a facelift with new paintwork
- Speed restriction removed in the Templecombe area where there was a landslip in 2019
Work continues to protect the railway at St Catherine’s tunnel, Guildford
Engineers are continuing to strengthen a railway slope close to St Catherine’s tunnel in Guildford following a landslip last December, with work expected to last until November 2020.
West of England improvement works update – vital passenger upgrades are progressing well
The work to deliver vital improvements for passengers across Somerset and Dorset has successfully passed the half-way point as Network Rail engineers continue to work around the clock to repair and upgrade the railway following last year’s landslip.
Trains delayed after vandals throw debris onto tracks near Southampton
Network Rail has condemned vandals who delayed essential workers by throwing a metal light case onto electrified tracks in Southampton.
Results 89 - 96 out of 597