- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Wessex news
Network Rail backs mural in Vauxhall celebrating a historic record at the most famous pleasure garden of the 19th Century
Historic railway bridges have been transformed into stunning pieces of art thanks to Network Rail’s unique partnership with community groups, schools, and artists.
Vital upgrades for Somerset and Dorset passengers completed on time
- Nine days of major engineering work, which started on 13 June, completed on time
- Passengers will benefit from a more reliable railway with 400 metres of new track laid at Gillingham
- New roof and improvements at Sherborne station, ahead of new cycle racks due to be installed shortly
- Templecombe station given a facelift with new paintwork
- Speed restriction removed in the Templecombe area where there was a landslip in 2019
Work continues to protect the railway at St Catherine’s tunnel, Guildford
Engineers are continuing to strengthen a railway slope close to St Catherine’s tunnel in Guildford following a landslip last December, with work expected to last until November 2020.
West of England improvement works update – vital passenger upgrades are progressing well
The work to deliver vital improvements for passengers across Somerset and Dorset has successfully passed the half-way point as Network Rail engineers continue to work around the clock to repair and upgrade the railway following last year’s landslip.
Trains delayed after vandals throw debris onto tracks near Southampton
Network Rail has condemned vandals who delayed essential workers by throwing a metal light case onto electrified tracks in Southampton.
Passengers reminded this weekend sees start of the nine-day closure of the line between Yeovil Junction and Gillingham
Passengers are reminded that a section of railway in the Templecombe area in Somerset will close this weekend for nine days to allow Network Rail to work on a cutting that suffered severe damage last winter.
Passengers who must travel urged to plan for the nine-day closure of the line between Yeovil Junction and Gillingham
A section of railway between Somerset and Wiltshire will close for nine days from 13-21 June to allow Network Rail to secure a railway cutting ensuring more reliable journeys for passengers, as well as removing two speed restrictions.
Upgraded Fareham-Eastleigh railway reopens to passengers with smoother, more reliable journeys
Network Rail engineers have successfully completed a vital upgrade of the railway between Fareham and Eastleigh in Hampshire to provide a more reliable train service for passengers
Results 49 - 56 out of 554