- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Wessex news
New rails for a growing railway as Network Rail engineers tackle Bank Holiday work in Surrey and Wiltshire
New rails are on the way to Surrey and Wiltshire this late May Bank Holiday as engineers continue Network Rail’s investment in the railway.
Changes to train services on the way as work starts on new platform at Upper Halliford, Surrey
Trains from London Waterloo towards Shepperton will not be able to call at Upper Halliford between Monday 17 May and Saturday 6 November, as work gets underway to replace one of the station platforms.
Passengers reminded to check before travelling during Early May bank holiday rail improvement works
- Following the successful delivery of rail upgrades at Easter, Network Rail will be at work from 1-4 May 2021, when engineers will be improving the railway to deliver real improvements for passengers and freight users.
- People should continue to follow Government guidance around the use of public transport and minimise the number of journeys they make where possible
REMINDER! Guildford’s railway set for new footbridge, plus upgraded track and signalling this Easter
Guildford is set for a large programme of railway improvements this Easter, putting the finishing touches to the biggest improvements to the area in 40 years.
REMINDER! New signals for Kingston, Richmond and Twickenham set to improve train services in South West London this Easter
New signals will be switched on in South West London this Easter introducing modern, more reliable equipment to improve rail journeys for passengers.
Major railway track renewal through Brockenhurst station, Hampshire, means changes to trains and diversions for motorists
A busy level crossing on the A337 in Hampshire will be closed for two weekends in April to allow worn-out track to be replaced by Network Rail.
Musician apologises for picture taken on the railway near Basingstoke to promote debut single
A MUSICIAN who naïvely posed for a PR photograph on railway tracks to promote his debut single Dracula is urging others not to risk their lives by making the same mistake.
New signals for Kingston, Richmond and Twickenham set to improve train services in South West London
New signals will be switched on in South West London, this Easter introducing modern, more reliable equipment to improve rail journeys for passengers.
Results 25 - 32 out of 592