- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Southern: Wessex news
Reminder: Major upgrade of railway around Twickenham means buses for six weekends starting 22 August
Customers in parts of South West London are being reminded to check before travelling as Network Rail upgrades the railway around Twickenham to improve reliability.
Full speed ahead! Trains back at 90mph after Weybridge engineering work success
Speed restrictions have been removed on services between London, Surrey, Hampshire and Dorset following successful upgrade work at Weybridge by Network Rail.
Major changes to train times on the way as Network Rail prepares for three-days of improvement works in Surrey to improve reliability and deliver better journeys
Passengers traveling on trains between London Waterloo and South West London, Surrey, Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire should check before they travel and plan ahead as three days of improvement work - including a weekday – at Weybridge in Surrey will mean major changes to services.
Three quarters of adults in the south east have continued to make small talk with strangers during the pandemic as Network Rail and the Samaritans encourage people to keep talking to save lives
- As the country begins to readjust to life with easing restrictions, Network Rail and the wider rail industry joins charity to empower the public to act if they see someone who needs help by starting a conversation
- New survey reveals over three quarters of people in the South East have continued to use small talk with strangers during pandemic restrictions, including connecting with neighbours they hadn’t spoken to before
- One in ten surveyed are more likely to want to make small talk once restrictions have lifted, appreciating the sense of community the pandemic brought out
Passengers to benefit from more reliable journeys following three days of track upgrades in Weybridge, Surrey, in early August including Monday 9 August
A three-day project to upgrade the railway near Weybridge in Surrey, between Saturday 7 and Monday 9 August, will improve reliability and increase train speeds in the area – but passengers are asked to check before they travel as it includes a weekday.
Wandsworth Common saviour gets a plaque at Clapham Junction
A blue plaque to commemorate John Charles Buckmaster who fought a campaign to save Wandsworth Common from developers has been revealed at Clapham Junction station.
New safety warning as over a quarter of adults in the South East say they would risk everything to get their wallet, keys or phone off the tracks
- Purse / wallet (28%), keys (26%) and mobile phone (25%) were among the personal items adults would retrieve from the track
- Yet 100% of adults understand that stepping onto the tracks carries risk of serious injury or death
- Seven-time Paralympian Simon Munn, MBE, joins Network Rail and British Transport Police to launch new safety film – Shattered Lives – highlighting the devastating consequences of adult trespass
Network Rail staff host football match for mental health charities supported by Pompey legend
Hot on the heels of last night's England match, another football match kicks off this Friday (9 July) to raise money for charities working to support mental health.
Results 9 - 16 out of 592