- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
No trains in or out of London King's Cross on June weekend as East Coast Upgrade work continues
- No trains in or out of London King’s Cross or Moorgate, or from the East Coast Main Line into St Pancras International, on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 June 2020 so new overhead line equipment can be installed.
- Project is part of £1.2billion upgrade which will deliver more trains, thousands of extra seats and more reliable journeys.
- Under current COVID-19 guidance, journeys should only be made if they are necessary, and those needing to travel should avoid using public transport wherever possible, with use of face coverings strongly encouraged where social distancing is not possible
Wherry line track renewal works to make journeys more reliable for passengers
Works to replace worn out track on the line between Norwich and Lowestoft will take place in June and August to provide a better journey experience for passengers. This follows works successfully completed last February to replace 3km of track in the Hassingham area.
Major refurbishment at Welwyn Garden City station will now complete in Summer
A £1million Network Rail project to upgrade the footbridge at Welwyn Garden City station will now reopen in June and complete in the Summer, after additional defects were identified and severe weather and social distancing measures impacted on progress.
Network Rail issues urgent warning for walkers in Whitby to stay off railway
Network Rail is warning people in Sleights about the dangers of trespassing on the railway following multiple incidents of walkers using the railway to get to the other side of the River Esk.
New lease of life for Grade II listed footbridge at Prudhoe railway station
Network Rail has announced that major work to refurbish the Grade II listed footbridge at Prudhoe railway station will begin next week.
UPDATED: Signalling upgrades give the green light to quicker and safer level crossings on the East Suffolk rail line
Works have been completed along the 49 mile East Suffolk line to install essential new equipment, making level crossings safer and reducing wait times at user worked level crossings.
Network Rail announces reopening date of Bromham Road bridge for motorists
Network Rail has announced that Bromham Road bridge in Bedford will reopen to motorists on Tuesday, 9 June following its closure to allow major improvement work to take place as part of the Midland Main Line Upgrade.
Railway safety programme to continue in schools and communities across Anglia as lockdown measures are eased
Network Rail has developed a safety video to bring its safety education programme to schools and communities across Anglia as lockdown measures begin to ease.
Results 41 - 48 out of 1255