- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central: Central news
West Midlands and Chiltern passengers asked to plan ahead when travelling over Christmas
- Chiltern main line and West Midlands passengers should plan ahead if using the railway during the government’s Christmas travel window between 23 and 27 December
- People should reserve seats on long distance trains, travel at quieter times and follow all safety advice to stop the spread of coronavirus
- Railway improvements include ongoing work at Birmingham New Street station as part of major signalling upgrade on 25 and 26 December
Birmingham New Street’s Christmas Eve meal returns as take-away for 2020
Birmingham New Street’s highly successful Christmas Eve meal for the city’s homeless is returning this year – but with a difference.
Safety plea to pedestrians after shocking near miss near Princes Risborough
Network Rail and Chiltern Railways today issued a plea to Princes Risborough residents to use Ridgway Path level crossing safely after a jogger narrowly missed being hit by a train.
'Formula One pit stop-style' repairs keep passengers and freight moving on the Chiltern main line
A huge railway junction repair was completed in record time on the Chiltern main line after a major fault was found on a vital section of track.
Passengers to benefit from new lifts at The Hawthorns station in Smethwick
Passengers are being advised about work starting next month to replace lifts at The Hawthorns rail station.
Midlands home to Britain’s three most bashed rail bridges as drivers urged to 'wise up and size up'
New figures show three railway bridges in the Midlands have topped the list for the most bashed in Britain in 2020.
Scrap dealers targeted as railway metal thefts cost taxpayers £1.7m and disrupts passengers
Scrap yards across the West Midlands and Warwickshire are being visited by Network Rail and the British Transport Police to ensure dealers are not trading stolen metal.
Super-fast graffiti cover up in £500k Midlands and Chiltern railway crackdown
Graffiti on the railway is being targeted across the West Midlands and Chilterns area to improve its appearance for passengers and people who live and work nearby.
Results 81 - 88 out of 99