- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Network Rail listed in Times Top 50 Employers for Women
Network Rail has today (29 April) been named as one of the top 50 employers for women in Britain.
Network Rail invites £1bn private sector investment in telecoms infrastructure to upgrade rail network for passengers
- Private sector companies invited to invest in Britain’s rail telecoms network in return for the right to commercialise spare capacity
- Deal – which could save Network Rail up to £1bn – would enable increased reliability and train performance, improve safety for passengers and frontline workers, and make a meaningful contribution to boosting connectivity for passengers
- Proposal supports wider Government objectives to boost connectivity capability in rural areas
Wish I Was There – Network Rail launches art competition celebrating the marvel of rail travel
Passengers urged to plan ahead as Network Rail carries out £80m railway upgrades over Early May Bank Holiday
- Network Rail carrying out 620 upgrade projects worth £80m to improve railway for passengers
- People should continue to follow Government guidance around the use of public transport and minimise the number of journeys they make where possible
- Those looking to travel by train over the Early May Bank Holiday are urged to plan their journeys in advance and travel at quieter times
Network Rail appoints two non-executive directors
Network Rail has appointed Ismail Amla and Stephen Duckworth OBE as non-executive directors to its Board, effective from 1 April 2021.
Pedalling to disaster – Network Rail issues a safety warning to cyclists after near misses at level crossings
- New video shows cyclists ignoring red warning lights at level crossings
- Trains forced to make emergency stops, missing cyclists by seconds
- A quarter of level crossing misuse by cyclists recorded this year were near misses
World-class experts help Network Rail tackle challenge of extreme weather resilience
- Detailed reports from taskforces led by renowned specialists Lord Robert Mair and Dame Julia Slingo, commissioned by Network Rail following the Stonehaven tragedy, published today.
- Reviews offer independent assessment of current practice and expert guidance on how to improve railway safety and performance as climate changes.
- Presented to the Transport Secretary as part of a wide-ranging report on network resilience.
Results 65 - 72 out of 1728