Network Rail is accelerating its land for homes programme with the launch of the first in a planned series of new multi-site land packages to complement its extensive bank of housing schemes already underway. It is also introducing a range of new measures to improve its work with developers.
National & regional news
New research undertaken by Network Rail has found that better performing teams are those that are diverse in their make-up, especially in their gender mix.
Passenger representatives, Transport Focus, now sit on supervisory Boards overseeing the running of both track and train across large swathes of the country.
- Paddington, London Bridge and King’s Cross record strongest growth in retail sales between April - June 2017
- Rise in sales for 21st successive quarter signals another year of growth for station retailers in London
- Performance reflects ongoing investment in the retail offer at London stations
- Network Rail reports significant retail sales growth for April - June 2017
- Strong correlation between station investment and retail sales growth
- Paddington ranks first, followed by London Bridge and King’s Cross
- 21st successive quarter of rising retail sales in stations
Network Rail is teaming up with the National Farmers’ Union to remind farmers to stay safe at level crossings and combat a rise in incidents during harvest, one of their busiest times of the year.