- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Vital rail upgrade works start this month on the Great Eastern Main Line
A programme of vital upgrades is planned in the run-up to Christmas to make rail services between Norwich and London more reliable.
Artwork installed at Leeds station as part of initiative to tackle homelessness
Network Rail has worked with the charity Railway Children to install artwork at Leeds station ahead of World Homelessness Day on Saturday 10 October.
Rail industry and charities join forces to tackle street homelessness with new Rough Sleeping on Rail Charter
- Network Rail chief executive Andrew Haines, transport secretary Grant Shapps and BTP assistant chief constable Charlie Doyle commit to tackling street homelessness as first signatories of new charter
- Network Rail to work with five charity partners as part of Routes out of Homelessness initiative, including fundraising, events, additional support and pilot outreach scheme in stations
- Murals unveiled at Network Rail stations to mark the occasion ahead of World Homeless Day on Saturday 10th October
Engineers make emergency flood damage repairs between Wigan and Southport
Passengers are being advised to check before they travel after flooding closed the railway between Wigan and Southport.
Leighton Buzzard signalling restored but passengers warned of continuing disruption
- Passengers urged to check before they travel on the West Coast main line
- The signalling is working again near Leighton Buzzard after outage overnight
- Trains are running but disruption is expected for rest of the day
Jimmy C’s window on London lights up railway wall near Blackfriars
International street artist Jimmy C has turned a wall near London Blackfriars station into a window to the London skyline.
Port of Workington railway bridge upgrade to benefit passengers and local economy
A multi-million-pound railway bridge replacement in Workington will soon benefit passengers and the local economy in Cumbria.
Results 73 - 80 out of 10298