National & regional news
New campaign launched to tackle lockdown trespassers
Network Rail has launched a new awareness-raising campaign to warn against trespassing on the railway during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Storm damaged Cumbrian Coast line set to reopen in one month
Repairs will soon be complete on a section of the Cumbrian Coast line left badly damaged by three consecutive storms earlier this year.
Network Rail begins improvement work at Nottinghamshire level crossing next week
Network Rail will begin work next week to improve a Nottinghamshire level crossing, which will make sure it can continue to be used reliably for years to come.
Passengers in Kent advised to only use public transport if they have to over upcoming bank holiday
- Passengers should only use public transport if they have to over upcoming Early May Bank Holiday
- Network Rail’s engineering works will affect some routes, while a reduced timetable continues to operate for those who rely on rail services
- Passengers should check before they travel
Passengers in Sussex are advised to only travel if necessary, over Early May Bank Holiday weekend
- Passengers should only travel if they have to over the Early May Bank Holiday
- Network Rail’s engineering works will affect some routes while a reduced timetable continues to operate for those who rely on rail services
West Coast main line upgrades progressing with more work this Bank Holiday weekend
Major improvement work is progressing well along the West Coast main line with more to come over the early May Bank Holiday in four days’ time.
Passengers urged to only travel if they have to during Early May bank holiday rail improvement works
- Only travel if you have to over the Early May bank holiday weekend
- Passengers will benefit from a more reliable railway and better performing train journeys as a result of the work
- Engineering works are taking place between Epsom and Dorking, Leatherhead and Effingham Junction, Whitton & Hounslow and Staines
- Critical workers are advised to plan their journeys in advance
Fenchurch Street station closed over Early May Bank Holiday while essential rail works take place
Essential rail works will take place between Fenchurch Street and Barking during the Early May Bank Holiday weekend which means Fenchurch Street station will be closed from Friday 8 May and reopen on Monday 11 May. Those who need to travel are advised to check how their journey will be affected.
Results 73 - 80 out of 9933