- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Network Rail upgrades track at Newark Castle level crossing over Easter
- Vital track improvements take place in Newark over Easter weekend to bring more reliable journeys for passengers travelling between Newark and Nottingham
- Great North Road will be closed at Newark Castle level crossing with measures in place to minimise disruption
- In line with the latest Government guidance, people are urged to minimise travel over the Easter bank holiday
- Buses replace trains between Newark and Nottingham on Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 April for passengers making essential journeys
Planned works mean more reliable services for rail passengers in Essex and East London
This Easter, Network Rail begins work to improve service reliability for passengers in Essex and East London.
Network Rail gets cracking with Easter track improvements in Sheffield to boost reliability across the North
Network Rail is making vital improvements between Sheffield and Meadowhall over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend which will reduce delays across the North and bring a more reliable railway for passengers.
Network Rail upgrades North London track over Easter weekend to improve journeys for passengers
Network Rail is carrying out major improvements to the track at Bowes Park over the Easter bank holiday weekend as part of a £2 million project to bring smoother, more reliable journeys for passengers.
Eggcellent preparation for new Midland Main Line station takes place over Easter
Network Rail is preparing to make further progress on the rail work at Brent Cross over Easter in the first of three weekends of work to move track that links to the new station.
‘Jumbo’ freight train first for West Coast main line
The heaviest freight train ever to run on the West Coast main line has made its debut journey from the Peak District to London with essential construction materials.
Vital rail artery to be better protected as rockfall shelter plans handed £37.4m boost
Plans to extend a rockfall shelter that will protect the only railway line into the south west for the next 100 years, have today (Friday 19 March) received confirmation of government funding.
Devon communities to be better connected as railway line set to reopen for first time in 50 years
Communities and passengers in Devon are to benefit from the reopening of the railway between Okehampton and Exeter as a result of the Government’s ‘Restoring your Railway’ initiative.
Results 73 - 80 out of 10809