- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Underpasses burrowed beneath Bicester railway this Easter
Railway engineers will dig two new routes this Easter for pedestrians and vehicles to pass under the Chiltern main line.
Customer update: Largs line to reopen on Saturday
The Largs line will fully reopen for passengers on Saturday (March 27) following the successful completion of work to repair landslip-damaged tracks near Fairlie.
Drone shows Victorian-built railway getting 21st century upgrade
Drone images have been released showing how the West Coast main line is being secured from landslips in Warwickshire.
Night-time engineering works for Glasgow’s south side
Engineers will soon be working overnight at locations between Kennishead and Crossmyloof to install foundations for electrification masts.
Reston Station construction is underway
Work is now underway to build the new Reston station in the Scottish Borders.
Up, up and away: Easter lift for Warrington Bank Quay bridges
A giant crane will be used to upgrade bridges around Warrington Bank Quay station this Easter to make future rail journeys more reliable for passengers and freight.
Bristol economy set to get power up thanks to Bristol Temple Meads station improvements
Businesses in Bristol will benefit from a £10.2m upgrade of Bristol Temple Meads station with much of the money set to be spent on local companies.
Month to go until three-day closure including a Friday at King’s Cross as Network Rail transforms track layout to improve reliability
- No trains at King’s Cross on Friday 23, Saturday 24 or Sunday 25 April
- Only travel if absolutely essential on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 April
- Network Rail is improving the track layout at King’s Cross and reopening a disused tunnel in the main stage of a £1.2billion upgrade of the East Coast Main Line
- Work will allow more trains to enter and exit the station, reduce congestion and bring smoother, more reliable journeys for passengers
- Passengers should continue to minimise travel and follow the latest Government guidance
Results 57 - 64 out of 10809