- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Major Easter rail upgrades complete between London and Scotland
Network Rail has completed a range of essential upgrades to the railway between London Euston, the Midlands, North West and Scotland over Easter.
Abnormal load - video shows railway bridges driving through Leamington
Impressive time-lapse and drone video has been released showing railway bridges driving through the streets of Leamington Spa over Easter.
Hull Paragon station gets major upgrade over Easter
Network Rail has delivered a package of upgrades to boost reliability and make Hull Paragon station more accessible for passengers this Easter.
Railway in Derbyshire gets £700k reliability upgrade over Easter
Network Rail has upgraded more than 480 metres of track over the Easter weekend to bring a more modern and reliable railway for passengers in Derbyshire.
Changing Places toilet opens at Edinburgh Waverley
The new facility designed to give those with even the most profound disabilities the confidence to use the station.
Passengers reminded to check before travelling this Easter
Network Rail is reminding passengers to check before they travel this Easter as we prepare to deliver improvements across Scotland’s Railway.
Network Rail carrying out £70m upgrades over Early May Bank Holiday
- Network Rail to deliver 550 upgrade projects worth £70m to upgrade railway for passengers
- Majority of network will be open for business as usual, but some routes will be affected by the works taking place, so passengers are asked to check before they travel
- Passengers asked to wear a face covering if they can as a courtesy to others
Results 49 - 56 out of 11731