- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
WATCH: Timelapse footage released as major upgrade at Cramlington station completes
Cramlington station's revamped footbridge is now open for passengers after Network Rail completed a major £590,000 refurbishment.
Railway open for passengers during Queen’s Platinum Jubilee bank holiday weekend
- Vast majority of rail network is open as usual between 2-5 June, with routes open into all major London stations so people can join royal celebrations
- Major disruptive projects moved to avoid Jubilee weekend
- Small number of routes impacted by some upgrade works, so passengers still asked to plan their journeys in advance
Limited access to Dawlish beach and promenade proposed this summer as Network Rail starts final phase of construction on new sea wall
The Town Gateway/Colonnade underpass in Dawlish is due to temporarily close next month as Network Rail begins a key stage of its construction on the second section of the new, bigger sea wall that is being built to protect the coastal railway and town from storms and rising sea levels.
Brighter Journeys for passengers at Leeds station this weekend
- A bright, floral exhibition will greet passengers at Leeds station from 13-15 May as part of the Brighter Journeys campaign
- Rail industry seeks to make people smile and encourage help-seeking behaviour during Mental Health Awareness Week
- The campaign hopes to lift peoples’ spirits after nearly three quarter of adults in Yorkshire (72%) reveal that their mental health has been negatively impacted by the coronavirus
Four-day closure to ready railway for Commonwealth Games journeys
Crucial parts of the railway are being replaced over a four-day railway closure between Birmingham Moor Street and Solihull next month.
Railway re-opens following train derailment at Coatbridge
Rail services have resumed after the route through Coatbridge Sunnyside was closed following the incident last Friday.
Peter Grant MP visits Levenmouth Rail Link
As work continues to deliver the £116m Levenmouth Rail Link, Peter Grant, Member of Parliament (MP) for Glenrothes and Central Fife visited site to see first-hand progress that has been made on the project.
Boost for rail freight as industry joins forces to improve safety and performance
In a first for rail freight in Britain, Network Rail has joined with key industry partners to tackle delays and safety risks in a boost for the country’s thriving freight sector.
Results 81 - 88 out of 11799