- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Macclesfield station’s £400,000 lift upgrades complete
Passengers are benefitting from more reliable step-free access at Macclesfield station after a major overhaul of its lifts.
Network Rail takes emergency action to close foot crossing on railway near Hildenborough, Kent
A footpath crossing of the main London-Tonbridge railway in countryside near Hildenborough is being closed by Network Rail today (Thursday) as an emergency, after a survey of the crossing revealed much higher usage than expected.
Autistic station worker inspires others like him to go for their dream job
A customer services assistant at Birmingham New Street station is inspiring other autistic people like him to find a route into their dream career.
Network Rail introduce new accessibility services to help deaf and blind passengers in the Southern region
- SignLive enables deaf or hearing-impaired passengers to keep up to date with station announcements, no matter the time of day
- RoomMate is an electronic, wall mounted device that provides blind and visually impaired passengers with a bespoke audio description in an accessible toilet
Restrictions LIFTed at Derby station as Network Rail completes £750,000 revamp
- Network Rail completes major project to fully refurbish the lifts at Derby station
- Lift at Pride Park entrance reopened today (Thursday 1 April)
- Lift at main entrance reopened for passengers in November
- Passengers urged to continue following government guidance and keep journeys to a minimum
Network Rail submits formal request to begin major improvements in West Yorkshire
Major work to upgrade the railway in West Yorkshire is now a step closer as Network Rail has submitted plans to transform the line between Huddersfield and Westtown (Dewsbury) following two rounds of public and stakeholder consultations.
Rapid railway renewals on West Coast main line in North London
Three years’ worth of work to upgrade drainage, track and signalling equipment over a seven-mile stretch of railway in North London has been completed in just eleven days by Network Rail.
REMINDER! Guildford’s railway set for new footbridge, plus upgraded track and signalling this Easter
Guildford is set for a large programme of railway improvements this Easter, putting the finishing touches to the biggest improvements to the area in 40 years.
Results 25 - 32 out of 10806