- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Network Rail teams up with Samaritans for Brew Monday
- Samaritans volunteers join Network Rail to host station outreach events, offering vital emotional support and a cuppa to key workers and those using the rail network this winter
- Launching at London Waterloo station, the events also feature inspiring artwork from artists with mental health challenges encouraging connection over a cuppa across Network Rail digital screens, from 17 January
- Britain’s Got Talent multi-media artist Nathan Wyburn recreates uplifting Brew Monday artwork made of coffee live in station
Connectivity boost for passengers as rollout of fast and free station Wi-Fi is completed
Passengers and visitors to 19 of Network Rail’s managed stations across the country are now benefitting from fast, free and unlimited Wi-Fi to help them stay connected following a multi-million pound investment.
Network Rail and The Talent Foundry celebrate completion of programme to inspire young people to pursue careers in rail
Network Rail and The Talent Foundry have completed the initial pilot scheme of the Track to the Future programme, which aims to inspire young people to consider a career in the rail sector.
New Year’s Honours list recognises three Network Rail employees
Three Network Rail employees have been recognised in the New Year’s Honours list, published on 31 December.
Passengers reminded to plan ahead as majority of railway open for business as usual this Christmas
- Vast majority of the rail network – over 95% – will be open for business as usual for passengers looking to travel by train over Christmas and New Year
- Most upgrade works planned for when passenger trains aren’t running – such as overnight, Christmas Day and Boxing Day – to minimise disruption. But some routes will be affected by the essential works taking place, so passengers should plan ahead
- Passengers – who must wear a face covering in busy indoor settings unless they are exempt – can continue to travel with confidence this Christmas
World-class photography showcased at Network Rail stations
Network Rail is unveiling the nation’s most breath-taking landscapes from this year’s prestigious Landscape Photographer of the Year competition, in a free exhibition that will tour Britain’s biggest and busiest stations.
Network Rail publishes autism friendly guide to travelling by train
Network Rail has produced a guide to help autistic people confidently and independently travel by train. It’s been developed in partnership with the National Autistic Society, after research was conducted with groups that represent passengers with specific needs, to look into additional ways the railway could be made more accessible for everyone.
Network Rail wins RIDI Disability Confident Award
Network Rail has been announced as the winner of this year’s Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) Disability Confident Award, demonstrating its commitment to becoming a more diverse and inclusive employer for all.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1709