- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Rail industry showcases special illustration in support of Samaritans' annual 'Brew Monday' campaign
• Charlie Mackesy, author of the much-loved book The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, has come together with Samaritans and Network Rail to encourage passengers and staff to reach out over a virtual cuppa and chat to those they care about during the winter months
• Charlie's illustration, of his beloved character the Mole, will be featured across Network Rail stations, including London Waterloo’s big screen, from January 18
Network Rail among best places to work in Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards
- Network Rail makes Glassdoor’s list of Best Places to Work in the UK for the first time with a rating of 4.2 out of five
- Awards by Glassdoor are based on employee feedback
Network Rail and partners launch Tram Train Pilot Learning Hub
Network Rail, South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE) and Stagecoach Supertram have together launched the Tram Train Pilot Learning Hub, containing a wealth of information drawn from the collective experience of designing, constructing and operating Britain’s first Tram Train system.
New Year’s Honours List recognises Network Rail employees
Three Network Rail employees have been recognised in the New Year’s Honours list 2020, published on 30 December.
Building back better - Longer trains are delivering for freight customers
Trains of up to half a mile long are helping the rail freight industry deliver more goods for consumers and reduce UK carbon emissions.
Thousands of trees planted as Network Rail’s £1 million pledge takes root across the country
Network Rail has joined forces with national conservation charity The Tree Council to plant more than 80,000 trees and hedgerows across the country this winter, as part of a four-year, £1 million tree planting pledge.
Passengers asked to plan ahead as rail companies work hard to support Christmas journeys
- As the rail industry works together to help people travel with confidence this Christmas, passengers are asked to plan in advance and book their outward and return journeys
- 95% of the network is running as usual over the Christmas and New Year period, with essential engineering work taking place at key locations
- Upgrade work will improve train reliability for passengers on several routes and boost connectivity between England and Scotland on the East Coast Main Line
Britain’s railway stations go purple to celebrate disabled people worldwide
Rays of purple light will beam from railway stations across the country on Thursday (3 December) as the rail industry joins the global #PurpleLightUp movement and celebrates the contribution of disabled people around the world.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1644