Network Rail gives suppliers cashflow boost
Network Rail is giving thousands of British firms a vital boost to their cashflow during the coronavirus crisis, by announcing a move to immediate payments for its suppliers. This means payment could be up to seven days quicker for SMEs and up to 28 days quicker for other suppliers.
West Coast main line moving 1m tonnes of critical supplies every week during Covid-19 crisis
- Scotland’s supermarkets rely on goods by rail to stay stocked
- Biomass fuel arrives by rail to Yorkshire’s Drax power station
- Royal Mail post goes by rail between London and Glasgow
- Petrol for West Midlands arrives by rail from Humberside
Track-engineering father and son keep railway running safely
Railway upgrades by a father-and-son duo are today helping keep critical supplies and key workers moving across Britain.
You lose if you step onto the tracks during school shut-down
- Parents urged to hammer home railway safety message before it’s too late
- Child railway trespass injuries always spike during school closures
- 1st ever opportunity to tune into railway safety lessons from home
Network Rail announces new measures to support retailers and tenants
Network Rail today announced swift and significant measures aimed at supporting retailers in Britain’s busiest and biggest stations, and small business tenants across their commercial estate, as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic begins to severely impact trading.
TV documentary shows daily challenges faced by Network Rail staff
Station manager Craig Stenning and his team are seen trying to keep train passengers moving safely through Britain’s busiest interchange in an ITV documentary on Network Rail tomorrow (Thurs) night.
Director for National Passenger & Customer Experience joins Network Services
Charlene Wallace has joined Network Rail as director for National Passenger & Customer Experience in the Network Services Directorate.
Primetime ITV documentary goes behind the scenes at Network Rail
Operations manager Rob Bligh plays a key role in Network Rail’s response to flooding disruption in the opening episode of a new ITV series airing this week.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1595