- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Rail companies remind passengers to plan their journeys ahead of King’s Cross closure for final weekend of engineering works
- Network Rail continues to simplify track layout at London King’s Cross during main stage of £1.2billion East Coast Upgrade
- No trains to/from London King’s Cross on the afternoon of Friday 4, and all day on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 June
- Work will allow more trains to enter and exit the station – reducing congestion and bringing more reliable journeys for passengers
- Full service resumes on Monday 7 June but anyone travelling should aim to do so safely and plan their journey in advance
Work ramps up on Manton bridge reconstruction as Network Rail approaches main stage of £2.8million upgrade
The main stage of work on a major project to fully reconstruct Manton railway bridge, which is over 150 years old, is fast approaching.
Network Rail continues to improve track in preparation for new Brent Cross West station – passengers reminded to check their journey this weekend
Network Rail is continuing to improve the track layout north of London on the Midland Main Line this weekend, to make space for the new Brent Cross West station.
Network Rail begins work to improve Oakham level crossing
Network Rail is carrying out work next month to upgrade the surfacing at Oakham level crossing to make it smoother for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians.
Network Rail prepares for track transformation at Leeds station over late May Bank Holiday
Work gets underway later this month on a major project to upgrade the track layout at Leeds station, which will bring more reliable services for passengers.
Network Rail starts drainage improvements at Guiseley station
Network Rail engineers have begun work to improve the drainage and reduce the risk of flooding around Guiseley station.
More seats and faster journeys between East Midlands and London - Network Rail completes major work on £1.5billion Midland Main Line Upgrade
- Network Rail completes major improvements on Midland Main Line in £1.5billion upgrade
- 50% more seats for passengers travelling at peak times between London and Corby
- Faster journeys between London and Derby, Leicester, Sheffield and Nottingham
- Quieter, cleaner trains which are better for the environment
Network Rail teams clean up Hartlepool fly-tipping hotspot as passengers return to railway
Shopping trolleys, old tyres and crisp packets dating back to the 1980s was just some of the rubbish that Network Rail collected during a major clean-up near the railway in Hartlepool.
Results 89 - 96 out of 1475