- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Three-day closure at King’s Cross in June marks end of multi-million pound station upgrade
- Network Rail continues to simplify track layout at King’s Cross during main stage of £1.2billion East Coast Upgrade
- No trains to/from King’s Cross on the afternoon of Friday 4, and all day on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 June
- No trains to/from St Pancras via Finsbury Park all day Friday 4, Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 June
- Full service resumes on Monday 7 June
- Work will reduce congestion and bring more reliable journeys for passengers
- People should continue following the latest Government guidance and minimise travel
Network Rail warns people in Doncaster to use level crossings safely as shocking footage shows youths trying to lift barrier
Network Rail is urging parents in Doncaster to warn their children about the potential dangers of misusing level crossings, after shocking footage shows youths trying to lift one of the crossing barriers in Rossington just moments before a train passes.
Network Rail begins vital project to improve accessibility at Northallerton station
Network Rail has started work on a £3million project to improve accessibility for passengers at Northallerton station.
Hexham school benefits from Network Rail’s digital donation
Pupils at a Hexham school are driving up their digital literacy thanks to a donation of 20 laptops from Network Rail.
Network Rail completes track and signalling repairs at Church Fenton – normal service resumes after engineering train derailment
A normal service has resumed between Leeds and York this morning after Network Rail completed vital repairs overnight, following an engineering train derailment at Church Fenton.
Derailed engineering train back on track at Church Fenton ahead of vital repairs overnight
Work to recover a derailed engineering train and repair damage to the track and signalling equipment will continue overnight, with services expected to resume tomorrow afternoon.
Disruption between York and Leeds following engineering train derailment
Passengers are facing disruption to services this morning after an engineering train derailed at Church Fenton overnight.
Network Rail closes Nottinghamshire footpath crossing after repeated misuse
Network Rail has temporarily closed Chestnut Grove footpath level crossing in Burton Joyce, following repeated misuse incidents.
Results 121 - 128 out of 1497