- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Rock and Rail: 8,000 tonnes of ‘rock armour’ installed to protect the future of flood-prone borders’ railway
Multi-million-pound investment on the railway between Hereford and Abergavenny to combat bad weather and minimise passenger disruption
Railway station lifesavers installed across the North West
Lifesaving defibrillators are being rolled out across railway stations in the North West to help save people in cardiac arrest.
Access for All at Canterbury East!
New £4.8m access scheme ensures passengers with mobility issues can get to and from trains without using stairs
Rail upgrades this weekend and over Christmas signal greater reliability for passengers in South London
This weekend Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 November and over Christmas, from Saturday 25 December to Monday 3 January 2022, no trains will run between East Croydon and London Victoria. Most Southern trains will be diverted to London Bridge.
Network Rail to carry out major revamp to Cramlington station footbridge
This week, teams from Network Rail will begin work to completely revamp and refurbish the footbridge at Cramlington railway station.
Regular passenger services to Okehampton resume for first time in nearly 50 years
Today (Saturday 20 November 2021) marks the return of regular train services on the Dartmoor Line between Exeter and Okehampton, for the first time in almost half a century.
Record turnout for Rail Wellbeing Live 2021
- Over 16,000 people from 600 organisations took part in Rail Wellbeing Live 2021, the rail industry’s biggest event dedicated to health and wellbeing
- Fearne Cotton, Jason Fox, Rebecca Adlington and Paul Merson were among this year’s celebrity speakers
- All sessions are free to view online on-demand until Thursday 2 December.
Joy for Croy as work on step free station access begins
Work has started on a £3.1m project to improve accessibility at Croy station in North Lanarkshire.
Results 145 - 152 out of 11502