- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Liverpool Lime Street's top travel tips for Grand National racegoers
Rail passengers travelling to Liverpool Lime Street for the Grand National are being given top tips to help them get off to a winning start when the world-famous horse racing festival returns tomorrow.
Passengers along the Ebbw Vale line urged to check before travelling this Easter
Network Rail engineers begin work to transform the Ebbw Vale line, which will enable Transport for Wales to run more trains in the future.
Duffield station to get Easter upgrade – passengers asked to plan ahead
- Network Rail is upgrading the track at Duffield station this Easter (Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 April)
- The £700k scheme will bring smoother, more reliable journeys for passengers
- People should plan ahead and check their journey with National Rail Enquiries
Reliability boost for Norwich to London rail passengers
Network Rail has completed works to upgrade drainage and worn-out track between Maryland and Forest Gate to increase reliability for Greater Anglia and TfL Rail passengers on the line between Norwich and London.
Network Rail engineers to continue Tonbridge track upgrade over Easter and May bank holidays – please check before you travel in Kent
While most people will be unwrapping Easter eggs, Network Rail engineers will be laying track this as a project to renew the railway around Tonbridge continues.
Video: Why have you closed the line to Victoria again this Easter? Network Rail engineers gear up for bank holiday work on London-Sussex main line
Network Rail’s £160m improvement project to improve signalling between London Victoria and East Croydon tales another step forward this Easter with new track and points being put in place at Clapham Junction.
VIDEO: Why do you always work at Easter? We ask the question as Network Rail engineers prepare for bank holiday investment in railways of Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Devon and SW London
Customers are being reminded to check before they travel this Easter as Network Rail engineers work round-the-clock on vital upgrades that will benefit passengers for years to come
Passengers reminded to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday
- West Coast main line passengers are urged to travel either side of the Easter bank holiday (Thursday 14 April and Tuesday 19 April)
- Between Good Friday and Easter Monday no trains will run to or from London Euston - services will start and finish at Milton Keynes
- Liverpool and Manchester City FA Cup semi-final fans should avoid rail travel to Wembley on Easter Saturday
- Easter £22m railway improvements will mean better future journeys for passengers and freight
Results 145 - 152 out of 11801