- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
National & regional news
Graffiti and fly-tipping hotspots targeted in major railway spring clean
Communities across the West of England and Berkshire will now benefit from a tidier, more welcoming railway following the removal of graffiti and rubbish from 36 key hotspots across the region.
UK Rail for Ukraine launches first humanitarian aid train
The UK rail industry has joined together to facilitate sending more than a million items of aid to Ukraine in response to the humanitarian crisis in the region
New railway bridge to be driven through Leamington Spa this Easter
Final preparations are being made before a new railway bridge is driven through the streets of Leamington Spa this Easter.
Why is London Euston station closed over the Easter bank holiday?
Details have been released explaining why London Euston station must be closed during essential railway improvements over the Easter bank holiday.
Upgraded lift reopens at Huddersfield station
A lift at Huddersfield station has now reopened after Network Rail complete work to make it more reliable for passengers.
Pictures: Network Rail carries out £2m spring clean to remove graffiti eyesores on Britain’s railway
Network Rail teams across the country have been working to freshen up Britain's railway in the Queen's Platinum Jubilee year with more than £2m of funding being used to target the removal of unsightly graffiti which blights infrastructure.
Peep Peep! Thomas & Friends® make special trip to London to teach kids about rail safety
Families from Anglia who are planning a trip to London over the Easter break are being invited to come along and enjoy the fun and engage with rail safety with Thomas and the gang at London stations.
REMINDER: Passengers should plan ahead this Easter as Network Rail invests £83m to improve train services for passengers
- Network Rail carrying out 530 upgrade projects worth £83m to upgrade railway for passengers over the Easter bank holiday weekend
- Majority of network will be open for business as usual, but some routes will be affected by the works taking place, so passengers are asked to check before they travel
- Passengers asked to wear a face covering if they can as a courtesy to others
Results 129 - 136 out of 11799