- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Wales & Western: Western news
Plea for lorry drivers to take better care after bank holiday railway bridge bash continues to cause disruption
Network Rail has urged lorry drivers and haulage companies to take better care after a Tesco lorry bashed into a railway bridge yesterday (30 August) causing disruption for thousands of passengers and cutting off the only railway line into the south west.
Benefits for customers in Southall with step-free access and bigger ticket hall ahead of the Elizabeth line opening
- New spacious station building opens following major redevelopment by Network Rail with more room for customers to enter and leave the station
- Three new lifts now provide step-free access to all four platforms
- Station facilities improved ready for increase in ridership as new housing being built locally
- Latest station to benefit from the Crossrail project in advance of the opening of the Elizabeth line in the first half of 2022.
Station staff prepare for high volumes of festivalgoers to pass through Reading station this bank holiday
Thousands of excited revellers will pass through Reading station as early as this Thursday ahead of the three-day Reading festival music event which takes place from Friday 27 August – Sunday 29 August.
Network Rail to host family-friendly railway safety event at Reading station
Children and families are being invited to attend an open day event on Monday 23 August at Reading station where colleagues from Network Rail, Great Western Railway and British Transport Police will be running a range of activities promoting railway safety.
Work progressing well at Bristol East Junction as major track upgrade reaches half-way point
Passengers are set to benefit from brand-new track and better journeys when travelling to and from Bristol Temple Meads station.
Imberbus to return after two-year hiatus
Network Rail’s Chairman, Sir Peter Hendy CBE, is hosting this year’s annual bus service to the Wiltshire village of Imber, which returns on Saturday 21 August for the first time since 2019.
Railway workers recognised by number 10 for their efforts during the pandemic
Two inspirational Network Rail workers have been recognised for their work during the Covid pandemic at a celebratory reception at 10 Downing Street, held yesterday evening (Tuesday 3 August).
Are you travelling through Bristol this weekend?
Changes to train service as regeneration programme continues
Results 57 - 64 out of 945