- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Wales & Western: Western news
Barmouth viaduct restoration extended as engineers discover damage much worse than feared
Network Rail has apologised to passengers and the local community as its £30m restoration of Barmouth Viaduct is being extended after engineers found the condition of the timber structure was worse than anticipated.
Residents invited to virtual drop-in event to find out about Torbay Road bridge replacement
Network Rail is inviting the local community to attend a virtual drop-in event this Thursday (2 December) where they can find out more about the forthcoming Torbay Road bridge replacement.
Network Rail volunteers give boost to Bodmin & Wenford heritage railway
A team of volunteers from Network Rail recently joined forces with staff from Bodmin & Wenford Railway to help spruce up the heritage railway in preparation for the return of the Santa Special steam trains relaunching this December.
Bicycle rack donation gives boost to pedal power in Bristol schools
Pupils at three Bristol schools are now benefitting from more bicycle storage following the donation of 45 cycle stands by Network Rail.
Fewer delays and cancellations for passengers following launch of innovative pilot scheme
Network Rail has launched a new pilot project that integrates its traffic management system with Great Western Railway’s crew and stock resource management system – a first in the UK rail industry.
Regular passenger services to Okehampton resume for first time in nearly 50 years
Today (Saturday 20 November 2021) marks the return of regular train services on the Dartmoor Line between Exeter and Okehampton, for the first time in almost half a century.
Railway Restored: regular trains to run on Dartmoor Line for first time in 50 years
- First passenger train on the first Restoring Your Railway reopening will run on Wednesday 17 November, ahead of public services resuming on Saturday 20 November
- Restored in just nine months, and delivered £10m under budget, transforming a mothballed former freight railway to regular services.
- Reopening is the first of the Government’s Restoring Your Railway schemes to return to service, fulfilling a manifesto commitment.
Network Rail volunteers go green for a sustainable Stroud
Passengers travelling to and from Stroud will notice a difference at the station after a team of volunteers worked to clean-up the platform during Community Rail Week.
Results 33 - 40 out of 942