- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Wales & Western: Western news
Foundations completed for new eastern entrance at Bristol Temple Meads station
Network Rail has substantially completed its first key phase of work to create a new entrance at Bristol Temple Meads, providing passengers with a gateway to the east of the city and the new Temple Quarter Enterprise Zone.
Safety warning issued as train activity to start on Dartmoor Line
Network Rail is asking people to avoid attempting to access the Dartmoor Line as the number of trains travelling along the railway increases from next week (week commencing 20 September).
Picture perfect – painting a brighter future for Bristol Temple Meads station
Passengers will be greeted by a smarter, brighter and more welcoming entrance to Bristol Temple Meads following the completion of work to give the station canopies a face-lift.
Network Rail and Transport for London bring step-free access to Hayes & Harlington station
- Station upgrade includes new ticket hall and lifts
- Upgrades delivered as part of the Crossrail project ahead of the Elizabeth line opening next year
- Step-free journeys can be made across TfL Rail between Paddington, Reading and Heathrow
New station safety campaign launched at Bristol Temple Meads and Reading stations
Network Rail has launched a new campaign to educate passengers on the importance of safety in railway stations and encourage passengers to be careful around stations.
Major track upgrade completed at Bristol East Junction
The completion of this project has resulted in a clever new track layout and state of the art signalling equipment, meaning passengers will experience better journeys when travelling to and from Bristol Temple Meads station.
Plea for lorry drivers to take better care after bank holiday railway bridge bash continues to cause disruption
Network Rail has urged lorry drivers and haulage companies to take better care after a Tesco lorry bashed into a railway bridge yesterday (30 August) causing disruption for thousands of passengers and cutting off the only railway line into the south west.
Benefits for customers in Southall with step-free access and bigger ticket hall ahead of the Elizabeth line opening
- New spacious station building opens following major redevelopment by Network Rail with more room for customers to enter and leave the station
- Three new lifts now provide step-free access to all four platforms
- Station facilities improved ready for increase in ridership as new housing being built locally
- Latest station to benefit from the Crossrail project in advance of the opening of the Elizabeth line in the first half of 2022.
Results 1 - 8 out of 895