- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Network Rail Southern Region lands a double at industry awards ceremony thanks to community work in Sussex and Brighton Main Line upgrade work
Network Rail Southern Region was successful at the 22nd Rail Business Awards, winning two awards and also receiving a highly-commended title.
Passengers advised to check before they travel as Network Rail renews railway between Greenwich, Blackheath and Deptford for two weekends
For the next two weekends, 7 and 8 March and 14 and 15 March, buses will replace trains along the Greenwich line between Deptford/Blackheath and Plumstead stations, as Network Rail works to lay nearly a kilometre of new track, sleepers and ballast on the line.
Botley line in Hampshire to close for seven days of improvement work this May
- The line between Fareham and Eastleigh will close for improvement works between May 23 and 29
- Engineers will install almost a mile of new track between Fareham and Botley
- Passengers will benefit from a more reliable railway and better performing train journeys
- Bus replacement services and train service diversions will keep passengers moving
You can still have your say on Network Rail’s proposals for Reigate station
There is still time to have your say on Network Rail’s plans to connect Reigate to the Thameslink network.
Extra help at major London stations for passengers with hidden disabilities
Sunflower-branded lanyards are now available to passengers with hidden disabilities to discreetly show they might need extra help while travelling.
Emergency landslip repairs to close Uckfield line between Hurst Green and Ashurst this weekend (29 February - 1 March)
Network Rail engineers are taking emergency action to shore up a damaged section of railway this weekend on the Uckfield line.
Six days of rail improvement work successfully completed on the Heart of Wessex line
- Bridge renewed at Yetminster despite torrential rain and 70mph winds of Storm Dennis
- Tunnel strengthened in Dorchester to further improve the railway’s reliability
- Two more weekends of work are coming to finish off a package of improvements
Bexleyheath line welcomes passengers back after £6.6 million investment over 9 days
Kent passengers are seeing the benefits today as Network Rail handed the railway back on time following a 9-day closure for vital engineering work to protect passengers from disruption caused by landslips.
Results 57 - 64 out of 2012