- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Major bank holiday railway upgrade work completed in Kent, Sussex and Wessex
Network Rail engineers worked around the clock over the Early May bank holiday to deliver vital rail upgrades across Kent, Sussex and Wessex.
Network Rail stations to commemorate VE Day with voices and music from the past
Stations around the country will echo the sounds of the past tomorrow (Friday) as they pay tribute to the people who gave their lives in the Second World War to bring peace to Europe.
Passengers in Kent advised to only use public transport if they have to over upcoming bank holiday
- Passengers should only use public transport if they have to over upcoming Early May Bank Holiday
- Network Rail’s engineering works will affect some routes, while a reduced timetable continues to operate for those who rely on rail services
- Passengers should check before they travel
Passengers in Sussex are advised to only travel if necessary, over Early May Bank Holiday weekend
- Passengers should only travel if they have to over the Early May Bank Holiday
- Network Rail’s engineering works will affect some routes while a reduced timetable continues to operate for those who rely on rail services
Super-mural appears in railway arch to pay tribute to our health service heroes
Network Rail and street artist Lionel Stanhope have teamed up to pay tribute to our NHS heroes with a mural in a railway arch in Southwark.
Network Rail supports London’s vital supermarket supplies with new freight route from Spain
Network Rail is working hard to keep supermarkets supplied with food by working with suppliers on two new food routes from Valencia and Murcia into London.
Celebrity support in stations for NHS and critical workers
Celebrities make special announcements at Network Rail stations this week to surprise critical worker passengers.
Family members at Network Rail praised by rail minister for their work in keeping the railway running
Colleagues from across Network Rail have been working to keep passengers and vital supplies moving.
Results 73 - 80 out of 2045