- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Railway line between East Grinstead and Lingfield to reopen by Monday 30 March
Work is underway to reopen the railway between East Grinstead and Lingfield by 30 March after two landslips blocked the line.
Flooding at Sway means reduced services between Winchester and London Waterloo on Monday 17 February
- Flooding at Sway means no services between Bournemouth and Brockenhurst, plus severe disruption on the rest of the line
- Network Rail and South Western Railway (SWR) are advising passengers not to travel between Bournemouth and Brockenhurst unless absolutely necessary
- Bus replacement services, with a limited capacity, will call at stations between Bournemouth and Brockenhurst
- An hourly shuttle service will call at all stations from Weymouth to Bournemouth
- Passengers should check the South Western Railway website before travelling
Passengers on the East Grinstead line urged to check before they travel due to emergency engineering work
- A landslip has forced the closure of the railway between East Grinstead and Hurst Green
- Rail replacement bus services are now running between Hurst Green and East Grinstead
- From tomorrow, we will be able to run a two trains per hour service between Lingfield and London Victoria, all day
- During the peaks, we will be able to operate up to three 12-car Thameslink trains between Oxted and London Bridge
UPDATED: Storm Ciara: Severe disruption expected across South - passengers advised not to travel tomorrow.
Severe disruption is expected across Network Rail’s Southern Region on Sunday (9 February), as Storm Ciara blows in with 80mph winds.
Storm Ciara: Severe disruption expected across South - please check before you travel
Severe disruption is expected across Network Rail Southern Region on Sunday, as Storm Ciara blows in with 80mph winds.
Passengers advised to plan ahead this Easter with Guildford area set for 10 days of improvement work
- All lines in the Guildford area will be affected by improvement work between Friday 10 and Sunday 19 April 2020
- A limited South Western Railway (SWR) service will operate between London Waterloo and Guildford via Cobham & Stoke D’ Abernon from Tuesday 14 to Sunday 19 April
- Great Western Railway (GWR) services between Reading, Guildford and Gatwick Airport will be affected
- CrossCountry services between Newcastle and Guildford will be affected
- Southern passengers for Guildford will need to change at Epsom for onward SWR services
Overwhelming support for proposals to upgrade Norwood Junction station
Proposals to upgrade Norwood Junction station to allow trains to run more reliably and more frequently have received 94 per cent support from passengers, residents and businesses in the area.
Bexleyheath line closure - have you planned ahead?
New online travel advice tool is live.
Results 65 - 72 out of 2012