- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Major upgrade of Peckham Rye station moves closer
Improvements for passengers who use Peckham Rye station have moved a step closer this week with Network Rail receiving £1m from the Department for Transport to develop designs for a more accessible station with more capacity and better facilities for passengers.
London Victoria takes aim at hitting 85% recycling target
Britain’s second busiest railway station has started a trial aiming to recycle 85% of all waste created on the site.
Hollywood artist Lionel Stanhope designs mural for Millwall Football Club with backing from Network Rail
Network Rail has partnered with community groups and Millwall Football Club to celebrate the historic club crest of the leaping lion which has been used since 1936.
Vital upgrades for Somerset and Dorset passengers completed on time
- Nine days of major engineering work, which started on 13 June, completed on time
- Passengers will benefit from a more reliable railway with 400 metres of new track laid at Gillingham
- New roof and improvements at Sherborne station, ahead of new cycle racks due to be installed shortly
- Templecombe station given a facelift with new paintwork
- Speed restriction removed in the Templecombe area where there was a landslip in 2019
Multi-million-pound summer investment in Sussex with Oxted Viaduct and Eridge footbridge
Passengers in Sussex will feel the benefits of a major renewal and refurbishment to Oxted Viaduct and a footbridge replacement in Eridge, a village on the Uckfield branch of the Oxted line.
Work continues to protect the railway at St Catherine’s tunnel, Guildford
Engineers are continuing to strengthen a railway slope close to St Catherine’s tunnel in Guildford following a landslip last December, with work expected to last until November 2020.
West of England improvement works update – vital passenger upgrades are progressing well
The work to deliver vital improvements for passengers across Somerset and Dorset has successfully passed the half-way point as Network Rail engineers continue to work around the clock to repair and upgrade the railway following last year’s landslip.
Platform extensions mean more seats for railway passengers in East and West Sussex
Platform extensions have been installed at Cooksbridge, Lancing and Goring-By-Sea to support the £150m Gatwick Airport station upgrade, which will also improve accessibility and reduce overcrowding and delays for commuters and leisure travellers across the South East.
Results 17 - 24 out of 2012