- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central news
Major investment to improve journeys over world-renowned Ribblehead viaduct
North Yorkshire’s iconic Ribblehead viaduct will undergo important maintenance this summer to secure its future for decades to come.
Drivers and pedestrians risk their lives at Bicester level crossing
Shocking footage from a level crossing in Bicester has revealed drivers and pedestrians are risking their lives and regularly ignoring its red lights.
Storm damaged Cumbrian Coast line set to reopen in one month
Repairs will soon be complete on a section of the Cumbrian Coast line left badly damaged by three consecutive storms earlier this year.
West Coast main line upgrades progressing with more work this Bank Holiday weekend
Major improvement work is progressing well along the West Coast main line with more to come over the early May Bank Holiday in four days’ time.
Up, up and away: 1960s West Coast main line railway flyover has lift off
Huge sections of a concrete railway flyover are being lifted out by some of the largest cranes in Europe to build the first direct rail link between Oxford, Bedford, Milton Keynes and Aylesbury in more than 50 years.
Major track and drainage upgrades on West Coast main line
Major improvements are taking place on the West Coast main line between Rugby and Milton Keynes over the next two weeks.
West Coast main line improvement work taking place over May weekends
- Major railway upgrades to take place over weekends in May at Bletchley, Wembley, Wolverhampton and Chorley to improve future journeys
- People who do need to use the railway should check before they travel
- Passengers should continue to follow Government advice around use of public transport
Edwardian railway footbridge restoration complete for passengers
An historic station footbridge on the Cumbria-Lancashire border has been completely overhauled for passengers.
Results 41 - 48 out of 1069