- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central news
Birmingham New Street takes centre stage at city arts weekend
Birmingham New Street station's concourse will play host to a variety of acts and activities during the city’s biggest culture and arts festival this August bank holiday weekend.
‘Look before you book’ August bank holiday travel advice
- Railway improvements between London, the West Midlands, and North West are taking place between 28-30 August
- Future passenger and freight journeys will benefit from a £17m investment
- Passengers are advised to ‘look before they book’, travel at quieter times and out of respect for others, wear a face covering in busy indoor settings
Word on the street: ‘graffiti hit squad’ launched to clean-up railway
A graffiti hit squad which will target tags and vandalism on the railway has been launched in the West Midlands.
Passengers thanked after major Trent Valley Line railway upgrade
Passengers are being thanked for their patience after work to improve future journeys between Rugby and Stafford.
Road closure for August bank holiday Bicester level crossing work
People in Bicester are being advised of level crossing work this August bank holiday as part of the East West Rail project.
Shocking CCTV films car inches away from striking train on level crossing
Shocking video has been released showing a car driver ignoring red lights at a level crossing and driving directly in front of an oncoming train in the Lake District.
What a load of rubbish: rail workers tackle Birmingham fly-tippers
West Midlands rail workers have cleared over 60 bags of fly-tipped waste and litter dumped beside railway lines in Birmingham.
Railway fly-tipper fined thousands after home address found in waste
A fly-tipper has been convicted and ordered to pay £3000 after his home address was found in illegally dumped waste on railway land in Lancashire.
Results 17 - 24 out of 1323