- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
North West & Central news
Station lift kicked in by vandals just 15 months after being built
Vandals have kicked in the doors of a new passenger lift at Mills Hill station in Greater Manchester - just 15 months after it was installed to make platforms accessible for everyone.
Changes to journeys during North West railway junction upgrades
Passengers are being advised about changes to journeys this coming weekend while engineers improve key railway junctions in the North West.
Liverpool and Man City fans advised to avoid rail travel for FA Cup semi-final
Manchester City and Liverpool football fans are being advised against travelling by rail to and from the FA Cup semi-final on Easter Saturday while major railway improvements are taking place.
Northern service and railway damaged after vandals throw log at train
Train operator Northern and Network Rail are appealing for information after a group of individuals threw a log into the path of an oncoming train near Bolton.
Top travel tips for Cheltenham Festival railway racegoers
Cheltenham Festival-goers travelling by train from Birmingham New Street are being given top tips to help them get off to a winning start for 2022.
Passengers advised to ‘travel either side’ of Easter bank holiday
- West Coast main line passengers urged to travel either side of the Easter bank holiday (Thursday 14 April and Tuesday 19 April)
- £22m railway improvements will mean better future journeys for passengers and freight
- Between Good Friday and Easter Monday no trains will run to or from London Euston - services will start and finish at Milton Keynes
- Journeys will take longer and will involve replacement buses
Learn more about Leamington Spa rail bridge upgrade this Easter
Passengers and residents in Leamington Spa are being invited to find out more about an essential railway bridge upgrade this Easter.
Laser and drone technology recreates Victorian viaduct like never before
Laser scanners and drones have been used to map every inch of the iconic Whalley railway viaduct in Lancashire to secure its future for passengers and freight.
Results 17 - 24 out of 1431