London North Western news
Passengers urged to 'think in threes' for Birmingham's busy Christmas market season
Birmingham’s famous Frankfurt Christmas market returns this week and passengers are being urged to 'think in threes' when planning their journeys with record numbers expected to travel in and out of the city by train.
Passengers thanked after successful Liverpool signalling upgrade
Passengers are benefiting from a more reliable railway after major work to upgrade signals in Liverpool this weekend.
Passengers urged to check before they travel during Manchester Victoria lift upgrades
New lifts are being installed at Manchester Victoria station as part of a package of work to improve station facilities for passengers.
Moving slope stopped in its tracks to protect Settle-Carlisle railway line
A steep railway cutting that was edging slowly towards the Settle-Carlisle railway line has been strengthened thanks to a £1.2m investment.
Final passenger reminder before signalling upgrade closes Liverpool Lime Street station
• Lime Street and Edge Hill stations will be closed this weekend (2-3 November)
• Passengers can still travel to/from central Liverpool on rail replacement buses or Merseyrail network
• 21st century signalling upgrade will mean more reliable journeys for passengers
Celebration marks £3.2m restoration of Victorian Manchester bridges
Three Manchester railway bridges which have been restored to their Victorian splendour have been officially unveiled, as part of the Great North Rail Project.
Passengers warned about major disruption at Euston due to trespass incident
Passengers are being warned of major disruption at Euston station this evening (25 October) due to a trespass incident which forced the closure of the West Coast main line.
One week reminder for passengers before signalling upgrade closes Liverpool stations
- Lime Street and Edge Hill stations will be closed on 2-3 November
- Passengers can still travel to/from central Liverpool on rail replacement buses or Merseyrail network
- 21st century signalling upgrade will mean more reliable journeys for passengers
Results 49 - 56 out of 966