- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Train services resume at Rotherham Central station for passengers who must travel
Network Rail has reopened the lines at Rotherham Central this morning (Friday 22 January) after heavy rain flooded the tracks.
Dog takes engineering train from Long Eaton to Burton after Network Rail workers rescue him from the tracks
When Network Rail teams spotted Luka wandering along the tracks in Long Eaton, he got on board an engineering train to Burton, before being reunited with his owners.
Heavy rain closes railway line in Rotherham – passengers making essential journeys urged to check before travelling
- No trains will call at Rotherham Central today (Wednesday 20 January) due to heavy downpours
- People should continue to follow the latest Government guidance and must stay at home except for limited reasons
- If you must travel, check your journey and allow plenty of time
Network Rail begins vital work to protect embankment next to Sherburn in Elmet station so reliable services can continue
Network Rail teams will begin vital work next week on a £413,000 project to strengthen the embankment next to Sherburn in Elmet station.
Leeds station showcases new artwork and lights up green and blue in support of annual Brew Monday campaign
- Network Rail has partnered with the Samaritans to promote annual Brew Monday campaign
- Charlie Mackesy, author of the smash hit The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, has also got involved this year to encourage people to reach out over a virtual cuppa and chat to those they care about during the winter months
- Charlie has created a bespoke animated illustration, which will be featured across Network Rail stations, including Leeds, from today (Monday, 18 January)
- Leeds station historic dark arches also lit up green and blue to support the initiative
Mural made by local school children welcomes passengers to revamped station
A new mural now takes pride of place at a newly revamped station welcoming passengers into Castleford.
Network Rail installs artwork in York village to help tackle graffiti near railway
Network Rail has joined forces with the community in Copmanthorpe to install a mural to help tackle graffiti on a bridge in the village.
11,000 tonne tunnel to be installed on the railway in first for UK engineering
- Massive concrete structure to be pushed under the East Coast Main Line as part of £1.2bn upgrade
- Major works to occur over nine days between 16 and 24 January, with service changes between London and Edinburgh
- Hundreds of hours of passenger disruption to be avoided by industry-leading engineering technique
- New tunnel will separate slow-moving freight from long-distance passenger trains – speeding up journeys and improving reliability
Results 1 - 8 out of 1302