- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Mayor Welcomes Azuma Training Following Completion of Middlesbrough Station Platform Work
Tees Valley Mayor Ben Houchen has today (14 June) welcomed the first of LNER’s Azuma trains calling at Middlesbrough station as part of critical driver training.
Network Rail reopens Nottinghamshire footpath crossing after improvement work
Network Rail has reopened Chestnut Grove footpath crossing in Burton Joyce after completing vital improvement work.
Passengers to be kept on the move during major railway improvement works around Manchester
Next month, railway engineers will be undertaking a two-week, round-the-clock improvement blitz between Manchester Victoria and Rochdale and Manchester Victoria and Stalybridge.
Rail freight surges past pre-Covid levels as economy begins bounce back
- Figures show increase in freight train movements in Network Rail’s Eastern Region over corresponding period in 2019/20
- New scrap metal service introduced from Ilkeston to Immingham
- Sunderland Docks branch scrap metal service recommenced to cope with rising demand
- New contract to move 350,000 tonnes of waste from Barking to Scunthorpe
- New intermodal cargo terminal constructed in Sheffield
Weekend service changes on Northern City Line as major project to create UK’s first intercity digital railway continues
Great Northern passengers on the Northern City Line, one of the most important routes into the City of London, will enjoy more reliable journeys by summer next year.
Network Rail completes once-in-a-generation scheme at King’s Cross
- Key element of £1.2billion East Coast Upgrade now in place
- Work allows more trains to enter and exit the station – reducing congestion and bringing more reliable journeys for passengers
- Improved services begin from Monday 7 June
Network Rail begins improvement work at Leicestershire level crossing this month
Network Rail is carrying out work to improve Broome Lane level crossing in Charnwood to make sure it can continue to be used reliably for years to come.
Disruption between Newcastle and Edinburgh following damage to overhead wires – passengers urged to check their journey
Passengers are facing disruption to services on the East Coast Main Line following damage to the overhead wires between Newcastle and Berwick Upon Tweed.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1399