- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Network Rail begins vital improvements to Selby footbridge
Work gets underway next week on a project to improve Byram footbridge in Brotherton to make sure it remains fit for purpose for years to come.
Work begins on new town centre flood defence in Rotherham
Works to install a new multimillion-pound canal barrier at Forge Island are now underway as part of a key milestone in the Forge Island flood defence and enabling scheme.
Lumo services already selling out as inaugural service leaves London
- First month ticket sales “above expectations”
- Affordable new service helps customers choose rail over air
- Leisure travellers rush to buy tickets as the nation gets moving again
Network Rail joins passengers at Leicester station to tackle trespass and vandalism
Network Rail, East Midlands Railway, CrossCountry and British Transport Police joined passengers at Leicester station as part of a scheme to tackle trespass and vandalism on the railway.
Major track improvements underway in latest stage of Transpennine Route Upgrade
Work is now underway on a major project to renew the track between York and Church Fenton as part of the Transpennine Route Upgrade.
Major railway improvements in Bridlington – Network Rail upgrades signalling and track this month
- Major work is taking place to upgrade the signalling system and track in Bridlington this month
- Improvements will be carried out over nine days to reduce future disruption and bring a modern, more reliable railway for passengers
- No trains to/from Bridlington between Saturday 23 and Sunday 31 October – busses will connect passengers between Driffield and Bridlington/Filey/Scarborough
Barnack Road reopens over two weeks earlier than planned – Network Rail continues with final stages of tunnel repairs
Network Rail has today (Wednesday 13 October) reopened Barnack Road in Stamford – over two weeks ahead of schedule - as engineers continue with the final stages of work to strengthen Stamford Tunnel.
East Coast Digital Programme selects Atkins and Thales as key partners for Heritage rail vehicles Pathfinder Project
Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, and Thales have been appointed by Network Rail to deliver an industry-first pathfinder project for Heritage Rail Projects as part of the East Coast Digital Programme.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1476