- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Wales & Western news
Are you travelling through Bristol this weekend?
Changes to train service as regeneration programme continues
Another brick in the wall – key milestone reached in Dawlish
The new sea wall at Dawlish is one step closer to completion following the successful installation of the concrete wall panels.
Dartmoor Line level crossing upgrade information event
Network Rail is inviting the local community to attend an information event next week to find out more about forthcoming improvements to the level crossings along the Dartmoor Line.
New assisted travel lounge opens at Reading station
Passengers with disabilities and reduced mobility who require assistance can now benefit from a new travel lounge at Reading station, which aims to provide a safe, calm and pleasant space while waiting for their train.
West Drayton station transformed as extended ticket hall opens and step-free access introduced for first time
- New lifts introduce step-free access to platforms for first time in the station’s 183-year history
- Major redevelopment completed by Network Rail in preparation for the Elizabeth line includes a new glass and steel extension providing an additional entrance
- New covered walkway and footbridge, gateline and customer information screens also installed as part of the station’s improvements
- Step-free access to be provided at Southall and Hayes & Harlington stations later this year
Lift-off for Barry Station: £3.3m project gets underway to improve passenger accessibility
Network Rail is upgrading Barry Station with a lifts and a brand-new footbridge
Network Rail commences ownership of Dartmoor Line and Okehampton station
Another ‘key’ milestone in reopening the Dartmoor Line has been reached with the completion of the purchase of the railway and Okehampton station.
Just one week to go before timetable changes in the Bristol area
Passengers urged to plan ahead and check before they travel
Results 17 - 24 out of 1541