- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Wales & Western news
Graffiti hotspots tidied up in major cleaning blitz on the railway
Communities across the south west are to benefit from a tidier, cleaner-looking railway following a spring clean of graffiti-affected railway sites in Devon, Bristol, Berkshire and west London.
Step-free access at Ealing Broadway station as new enlarged ticket hall opens to customers
- New lifts to platforms for TfL Rail, District and Central lines on London Underground and Great Western Railway services
- Station improvements completed by Network Rail also include new ticket office, gatelines and customer information screens
- Step-free access to be provided at Southall, Hayes & Harlington and West Drayton later this year
Boost to Oxford rail travel following £69m funding confirmation
Oxford station is set to be transformed thanks to a £69m funding boost to improve capacity and journey times and develop plans for a new platform and entrance which will mean more trains will be able to serve the station in the future.
South Gloucestershire community will soon be planting their own woodland – thanks to unique land deal
Residents in Old Sodbury, South Gloucestershire, are set to benefit from a new five-hectare woodland after Network Rail sold them the land for just £1.
People warned to ‘stay off the tracks’ following incidents of trespassing caught on camera - Cornwall
British Transport Police (BTP) and Network Rail have issued a stark warning after several recent incidents of trespass on a freight line in Foxhole, Cornwall.
Brand-new WiFi launched at Bristol Temple Meads station
Passengers can now stay better connected with the rollout of fast, free and reliable WiFi at Bristol Temple Meads station.
On track – Network Rail reaches key milestone on Dartmoor Line
The reopening of the railway line between Okehampton and Exeter is one step closer after Network Rail finished relaying the new track and sleepers this week.
Boost for Devon economy as rockfall shelter contract awarded to Morgan Sindall Infrastructure
This contract award is good news for businesses in Devon with an agreement for money to be spent locally.
Results 33 - 40 out of 1540