- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Wales & Western news
Network Rail and GWR trial new enhanced passenger information service for Western train services
Network Rail and GWR are trialling a new information service designed to provide passengers with more enhanced travel information about train services during delays and disruption.
Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple station
Passengers travelling to and from Barnstaple will now enjoy a cleaner and brighter looking station after a team of volunteers from Network Rail helped smarten up the station and platform.
Government restores the Dartmoor Line as services resume for first time in half a century from 20 November
- The Dartmoor Line between Okehampton and Exeter will officially reopen for year-round services on 20 November, ahead of schedule
- It is the first former line to open under the Government’s Restoring Your Railway manifesto commitment
- Tickets will go on sale today (12 October) for trains running every 2 hours, increasing to hourly from May 2022
- Passengers travelling between Crediton and Exeter will also benefit from an increase in service frequency.
Cutting back the barriers to tackling male mental health
Network Rail and The Lions Barber Collective have teamed up to help more men open up about their feelings this winter.
Temporary road closure in Gwynedd as essential bridge upgrade gets underway
Reminder for road users: work to upgrade the railway near Aberdyfi will mean a temporary road closure.
Network Rail announces £25m investment to secure future of critical Wales and Borders transport link
Details revealed of a multi-million-pound plan to rescue a railway line increasingly ravaged by climate change and extreme weather.
Ribbon cutting event marks official opening of new assisted travel lounge at Reading station
The assisted travel lounge at Reading station was formally opened at a special event earlier today (Wednesday 29 September).
Brunel returns to Bristol Temple Meads
The statue of Isambard Kingdom Brunel has been unveiled at its new home outside the Passenger Shed at Bristol Temple Meads station.
Results 1 - 8 out of 1550