- All Routes
- Eastern: Anglia
- Eastern: East Coast
- Eastern: East Midlands
- Eastern: North & East
- North West & Central: Central
- North West & Central: North West
- North West & Central: West Coast Mainline South
- Southern: Kent
- Southern: Network Rail High Speed
- Southern: Sussex
- Southern: Wessex
- Wales & Western: Wales & Borders
- Wales & Western: Western
Eastern: East Midlands news
Lincolnshire Level Crossing Manager issues personal plea for people to use crossings safely
As the summer holidays get underway and COVID restrictions have lifted, one of Network Rail’s level crossing managers is urging people in Lincolnshire to make sure they know how to stay safe when using crossings.
Network Rail completes £2.8million Manton bridge upgrade
Network Rail has completed a major project to replace Manton railway bridge in Rutland, which was over 150 years old.
Network Rail launches new safety warning after 41% of adults in the East Midlands say they would step onto the tracks to retrieve their mobile phone
- 41% of adults across the East Midlands say they would retrieve their phone from the track, 41% would risk everything for their purse or wallet and 42% would get their keys
- 890 trespass incidents reported between April 2020 and March 2021 across Network Rail’s East Midlands route3
- New safety film – Shattered Lives – highlights the devastating consequences of adult trespass
- There are other hidden dangers, such as the lethal current which runs through the overhead lines. They are always on so always stay off
Network Rail boosts reliability of Charnwood level crossing this month
Network Rail is carrying out work to improve Rearsby level crossing in Charnwood later this month to make sure it remains fit for purpose for years to come.
A6003 reopens as Network Rail continues with final stage of Manton bridge reconstruction
The A6003 in Rutland, which links Oakham and Uppingham, has reopened following major work on a £2.8million project to fully reconstruct Manton bridge.
Network Rail reopens Nottinghamshire footpath crossing after improvement work
Network Rail has reopened Chestnut Grove footpath crossing in Burton Joyce after completing vital improvement work.
Network Rail begins improvement work at Leicestershire level crossing this month
Network Rail is carrying out work to improve Broome Lane level crossing in Charnwood to make sure it can continue to be used reliably for years to come.
Work ramps up on Manton bridge reconstruction as Network Rail approaches main stage of £2.8million upgrade
The main stage of work on a major project to fully reconstruct Manton railway bridge, which is over 150 years old, is fast approaching.
Results 25 - 32 out of 85